Horse Racing

Sky Sports Racing 12PM
Ascot & Wolverhampton

Racing TV 1245PM
York Cartmel & Curragh

Itv 4 130PM
Ascot York & Curragh

One of my sons texted me earlier today with a tip in the 6-45 at Galway Run For Mary 10/1, so I Put £2.50 E/W on it, I then got a phone call from a mate later, tip in the 6-45 at Galway, dont tell me I said, Run For Mary, he then says no Princess Zoe 7/1, So again I put £2.50 E/W on that too, so came out a few quid up, but I should have done a reverse forecast, didnt think at the time, I had a tenner treble on BTTS on the football, the 2 Irish cup semi finals, both finished 1-1 and Cardiff v Fulham, I didnt think Cardiff were that bad, only seen the 2nd half but they were terrible in it.

One of my sons texted me earlier today with a tip in the 6-45 at Galway Run For Mary 10/1, so I Put £2.50 E/W on it, I then got a phone call from a mate later, tip in the 6-45 at Galway, dont tell me I said, Run For Mary, he then says no Princess Zoe 7/1, So again I put £2.50 E/W on that too, so came out a few quid up, but I should have done a reverse forecast, didnt think at the time, I had a tenner treble on BTTS on the football, the 2 Irish cup semi finals, both finished 1-1 and Cardiff v Fulham, I didnt think Cardiff were that bad, only seen the 2nd half but they were terrible in it.
Yeah heard from a Irish trainer he fancied that horse to win.
Doubled money back from Fulham shots but yeah heard Cardiff were bad they seem happy to play for 1 nil lost which is strange to do when at home and then conceded a second hard to see them causing Fulham problems next leg with Fulham having their main striker back.

Guess you will be sticking your profit on the horses tomorrow.

Yeah heard from a Irish trainer he fancied that horse to win.
Doubled money back from Fulham shots but yeah heard Cardiff were bad they seem happy to play for 1 nil lost which is strange to do when at home and then conceded a second hard to see them causing Fulham problems next leg with Fulham having their main striker back.

Guess you will be sticking your profit on the horses tomorrow.
F/C would have given you a decent profit m8, but well done anyway.

Have a look later m8, you got any fancies for goodwood??.
Cape Cavalli who runs in the second race at goodwood was entered up for the 3.30 race at Ayr could go well.

Goldie does well with his runners at goodwood all big price but not easy their today.

Dalgleish has few decent runners at Ayr today and has two ex haggas at big prices but problem is hes struggle for winners or places at the moment.

Tinandali is the one to take from that race only one from the back who got in to the race but had to much to do you had to be near the front in that race.

Second race at Galway tomorrow Millyinthemiddle bottom weight and noticed money has come opened 10s now 7/2 and 11/4 in places you got to watch any of the Mullins trainers.

There was a tip out the night for Out on Friday, but I never got it until it was too late, yeah I see the moneys been going on Millyinthemiddle, Ruby Walsh has tipped it to win too.

Yeah got to watch when the money goes down at These meetings. Was going to put harrington three runners in a tricast but went off but glad never be kicking myself finished second third and fourth:tearsofjoy: would been a good payout. Did you do well today with your bets.

A couple of pound up for today overall, I had, Battleground, Space blues, Alkumait and Celcius in a 50p yankee and At Ayr I had Mr Wagyu, Eastern Sheriff, Entrancing and Master the stars, another 50p yankee, I done a few single bets tonight at Galway, came out £4 up there, Roll on to tomorrow.

A couple of pound up for today overall, I had, Battleground, Space blues, Alkumait and Celcius in a 50p yankee and At Ayr I had Mr Wagyu, Eastern Sheriff, Entrancing and Master the stars, another 50p yankee, I done a few single bets tonight at Galway, came out £4 up there, Roll on to tomorrow.
Yeah had few bets at Ayr profit from their.

looked like master the stars was coming to win today but Glasses up just loves Ayr.

tricky racing tomorrow just hope to find the correct ones.

Back