Horse Racing

Last race at Sligo Petite Dame opened 14s last night now 11/4 main danger is Mullins horse the trainer does very well in NH flat races here.

No not causing offence.
Not sure why you would think that.
I said you have a familiar posting style.
Slightly aggressive.
It doesn't go unnoticed
:sneaky:

I have used the site previously, for weeks maybe a month or 2.

I say what i see, both on forums and in real life. I've been condemned and praised in equal terms for it in every walk of life. I've gotten worse as i've got older.

If i come across as aggressive, that would not be the case in real life it would be far from the truth. So again i apologise for that.

Why would they lie, as most times chaps on here post horses before they run if anyone asks ??.

Yeah and that is great for the small sample of bets, I was more talking about gambling in general terms and how people like to be perceived ("made profit").

Not on here its not , as Jethro says most post their bets beforehand and some show the screenshot afterwards, on that heres my 2 yankees I have done today, 1-15 Ripon Wentworth Falls, 1-45 Ripon: Gamesome, 3-10 Bath: Princely, and 2-20 Ripon: Locket, and the other one is 2-50- Ripon: Clearance, 3-20 Ripon: Fishable, 3-40 Bath: Port Noir, and the 5-10 Bath: Lovers Gait. Always remember bet small and win big , dont go chasing losses, always leave that to another day as at the end of the day the bookies always win.

Not on here its not , as Jethro says most post their bets beforehand and some show the screenshot afterwards, on that heres my 2 yankees I have done today, 1-15 Ripon Wentworth Falls, 1-45 Ripon: Gamesome, 3-10 Bath: Princely, and 2-20 Ripon: Locket, and the other one is 2-50- Ripon: Clearance, 3-20 Ripon: Fishable, 3-40 Bath: Port Noir, and the 5-10 Bath: Lovers Gait. Always remember bet small and win big , dont go chasing losses, always leave that to another day as at the end of the day the bookies always win.
And here's mine m8.
Wentworth Hills 1 15
Gamesome 1 45
Show Me The Bubbly 3 40
Ethics Approval 4 10
50p lucky 15.

1ST yankee chinned, but a good start for the 2nd won 13/2 winner and 3 to come. Its a pity I didnt have princely in my 2nd yankee, instead of the first.

Last edited:
Well I got 3 winners on one of my yankees 13/2, 15/8 and 7/2, but I had that one at 4/1, I got a nice profit £89 back, I had one winner on the other bet at 100/30, so 4 from 8 of my selections won, £11 staked , so £78 profit, I done 3 football bets tonight for £6 each on the Europa league games.

Well I got 3 winners on one of my yankees 13/2, 15/8 and 7/2, but I had that one at 4/1, I got a nice profit £89 back, I had one winner on the other bet at 100/30, so 4 from 8 of my selections won, £11 staked , so £78 profit, I done 3 football bets tonight for £6 each on the Europa league games.

good to see some one doing something right :laughing:, good luck with the footy, (y)i got £5.00 free bet for man city real game with paddy powers bet man city to win 2-1 @ 7/1 heres hoping

Hope it wins for you, I have a £20 double on Utd and City in the CL and the EL 9/2 and 7/2, bet was done in February, the same day the knockout stages began, but what I will say is if Utd play the same team that they put out last night, then they will not beat Copenhagen, but I do think Solksjaar knows that now, as he knew last nights game was already done and dusted before it began.

Nice to see a small PROFIT m8. (y) (y)

Back