Horse Racing

7.50 Wolverhampton
Uncle Sid opened 40s now 9s some places 7s
Am not surprised at the move due to jockey booked for the trainer they don’t owe me any money in profit when I back them.

No one has to back this. (y)
Stats like this are interesting mate, its worth having a small bet on at least, 40s to 7s is a lot of money, so somebody seems to think its going to win, I will put £2-50 E/W on it for an interest.

Stats like this are interesting mate, its worth having a small bet on at least, 40s to 7s is a lot of money, so somebody seems to think its going to win, I will put £2-50 E/W on it for an interest.
Jockey ridden for the trainer at the course 7 times 3 won 3 more placed 4 of them same horse but this was 2010 only three in past 2 years two placed one won.
The last one I backed won at 40s here got placed money time before and lost on the other so nothing to lose with backing this one at big price again.
The horse shown nothing till on the AW at lingfield so maybe just suited to aw tracks.

Not got a betting account and by morning it'll be odds on
You never know, sometimes the price drifts out again on the day of the race, the horse that BoomPow tipped last sunday Arthurs baby was backed from 33s to 3/1 the night before, then went back out again on the day, ended up romping home at 11/2, the same horse ran yesterday and finished 2nd at 10/11 fav.

If 1/16 then would be the highest to lowest odds ever. :tearsofjoy: Wouldn’t be surprised if drifts back out in the betting some do it.

You never know, sometimes the price drifts out again on the day of the race, the horse that BoomPow tipped last sunday Arthurs baby was backed from 33s to 3/1 the night before, then went back out again on the day, ended up romping home at 11/2, the same horse ran yesterday and finished 2nd at 10/11 fav.
A horse drifting out in betting can be due to some people got money down and happy with price they got sometimes they can get backed in further.

Arthurs baby should have won yesterday pretty sure the jockey would have been saying that after the line.

A horse drifting out in betting can be due to some people got money down and happy with price they got sometimes they can get backed in further.

Arthurs baby should have won yesterday pretty sure the jockey would have been saying that after the line.
Watched the race jockey got it too far behind and finished like a train, worth watching out for it next time as long as its not odds on fav.

Watched the race jockey got it too far behind and finished like a train, worth watching out for it next time as long as its not odds on fav.
Yeah looked like they fought they had the horse covered but then notice the winner wasn’t stopping will be odds on next time just due to that run knowing the win was no fluke.

Got the horse in my tracker so will know when the horse going to run.

will put up some stats for racing.

Noticed jockey Angus Villiers at sandown tomorrow for one ride 4.35 had 6 rides their 3 won one more placed and one of them wins their is on a horse he won on last year.

Backed a few of McCain at cartmel record in handicap novices chase 4 runs two won one more placed 1.25 & 2.35.

Record in 4yo novices hurdles 12.50 race had 34 runners 12 won 8 more placed got two in the race which is fav and more fancied has Hughes on board who has ridden 8 of them 5 won one more placed.

Dalgleish does well at Cartmel to only sent 10 horses 3 won 3 more placed got one in 12.50 race to 1 from 1 in novices hurdles here he does have one more in 1.25 race but not had any runners in those types of races here.

Don’t need to back them just stats will add more soon.

Noticed jockey Angus Villiers at sandown tomorrow for one ride 4.35 had 6 rides their 3 won one more placed and one of them wins their is on a horse he won on last year.

Backed a few of McCain at cartmel record in handicap novices chase 4 runs two won one more placed 1.25 & 2.35.

Record in 4yo novices hurdles 12.50 race had 34 runners 12 won 8 more placed got two in the race which is fav and more fancied has Hughes on board who has ridden 8 of them 5 won one more placed.

Dalgleish does well at Cartmel to only sent 10 horses 3 won 3 more placed got one in 12.50 race to 1 from 1 in novices hurdles here he does have one more in 1.25 race but not had any runners in those types of races here.

Don’t need to back them just stats will add more soon.
You would get paid for all this info on YouTube m8,keep up the good work. (y) (y)

Back