Horse Racing

4.15 Wolverhampton Far from a ruby opened 8s now 2s some places 15/8 can only think could be due to horse being by Farhh who record at Wolverhampton in 3yo from 8 runners 3 won one placed so are suited by Tapeta.

Is one in Ireland 2.10 Sligo all about Ivy some bookies opened up 7/2 but other bookies opened last night at 50s so looked like they priced the horse up wrong the horse is a reserve so find out soon if the horse gets in.

4.15 Wolverhampton Far from a ruby opened 8s now 2s some places 15/8 can only think could be due to horse being by Farhh who record at Wolverhampton in 3yo from 8 runners 3 won one placed so are suited by Tapeta.

Is one in Ireland 2.10 Sligo all about Ivy some bookies opened up 7/2 but other bookies opened last night at 50s so looked like they priced the horse up wrong the horse is a reserve so find out soon if the horse gets in.
No more stats m8, I have put bet on now :ROFLMAO: (y)

So Uncle sid has drifted out to 15/2, decent price, I have backed it E/W, I have done 2 yankees at Sandown today, try to go one better than yesterday
12-35: Pure Dreamer
1-10: Holwah
1-45: Pop Dancer
2-20: Symbolic Power
50p yankee

2-55: Crimewave to place: (3 places)
3-30: Louganini
4.05: Margaret Dumont
4-35: Arabic Charm
50p yankee.

So Uncle sid has drifted out to 15/2, decent price, I have backed it E/W, I have done 2 yankees at Sandown today, try to go one better than yesterday
50p yankee

50p yankee.
Noticed enemy goes at sandown 3.30 Murphy is 3 wins and 5 places from 9 runs for gosden here but he did finish runner up on the horse today at today course.

50p yankee

50p yankee.
Good luck m8.

Horse who just won the race at Sligo opened 10s this morning returned 11/4f whoever bet knew. The trainer has one in 2.45 race 7s from 12s

The last race at Cartmel, I'm positive the second let the other one win as he's never won a race, just watch the race after the last ?? :unsure:

Next one pulled up :cry: (y):ROFLMAO:
yeah if you don't jump well then your no chance.
would like to see McCain horse that just finished 2nd their hughes before the 2nd last jump i think instead of jumping in the inside he seem to go around a horse to jump outside and blunder over didn't look he had much time to go around a horse before the jump was not beaten far which that jump would cost him few lengths.

Rubbish selections for me today 1st bet never got a look in, and 1st one beat in the 2nd bet, it only had to be in the first 3, and it came 4th, one of them days. I had Pop dancer, Murphys only loser of the meeting so far in my 1st yankee. Ah well onto tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back