Horse Racing

All 3 of the games I took looked like they would have a few goals in them, tomorrows 2 champions league games look the same, dont know whether to just do the double or put Motherwell v Dundee utd game in for the trebles, same 3 bets.

All 3 of the games I took looked like they would have a few goals in them, tomorrows 2 champions league games look the same, dont know whether to just do the double or put Motherwell v Dundee utd game in for the trebles, same 3 bets.
If you don’t go for it you don’t win. (y)
Hard to predict the Motherwell v Dundee Utd game especially after their first games at the weekend.

Yeah probably take those three games, I had £7 on 2 bets and £6 on the over 3s, £44, £47 and £52, £143 all in, £20 staked, £16 staked on the horses and got £9-50 back.
Skybet had a good price boost tonight on the city game, Sterling, De Bruyne and Benzema all to have 1 shot on target each 5/1 from 5/2, never done it but De Bruyne still hasnt registered a shot on target, even thoiug he almost scored twice from corners.

Earth light they all have to beat but if Golden Horde get soft likes cut in the ground so could go well if stays on softer side Lope Y Fernandez ran best race last time so could be danger but a doubt a will bet on the race but will see nearer off time the odds. Good luck if your having a bet in the race.

Agree re Lope Y last display, however think the further drop is less to suit. Horde looks more of a speed demon over shorter. Wichita is a value price for me, but i am biased. I saw it in the flesh at Doncaster as a 2 year old, and in the pre-parade it looked like it could be a beast of an animal. Surprised they persisted over the mile as it only just got it in the Guineas.

Excited to see the race.

Yeah seen few put that price boost up. Don’t really bet much now on skybet their awful with their odds compared to other bookies nowadays so when doing goal in each half etc make sure to check other bookies you could get better odds their horse odds seem to be at least half the price of other bookies and they don’t offer BOG to least 9am on day of racing.

Agree re Lope Y last display, however think the further drop is less to suit. Horde looks more of a speed demon over shorter. Wichita is a value price for me, but i am biased. I saw it in the flesh at Doncaster as a 2 year old, and in the pre-parade it looked like it could be a beast of an animal. Surprised they persisted over the mile as it only just got it in the Guineas.

Excited to see the race.
You never know with O'Brien knows how to win races with horses different trips. Horde only ran over 6f might be wrong is trip no problem forgot space blues could go well ran twice at the course. Wichita should be their about with dropping to 6f.

You never know with O'Brien knows how to win races with horses different trips. Horde only ran over 6f might be wrong is trip no problem forgot space blues could go well ran twice at the course. Wichita should be their about with dropping to 6f.

Yep, Space Blues just been getting better and more impressive with each race this year. Like i said, looks a top race and one to look forward to.

Obrien has a good record at dropping horses from a mile to 6 furlongs.

Yep, Space Blues just been getting better and more impressive with each race this year. Like i said, looks a top race and one to look forward to.
Harder race this year than the race space blue was placed last year in. Should be a good race if all of them run.

Just having a glance at his record with dropping or going up in trip looking at runners with more than 10 runners from dropping down 4.5f 12 runners 6 won so basically 50% win rate and one more placed. Best stepping up in trip 3.5f 74 runners 21 won so 28.38% win rate and 15 more placed. So will keep an eye on them.

Just having a glance at his record with dropping or going up in trip looking at runners with more than 10 runners from dropping down 4.5f 12 runners 6 won so basically 50% win rate and one more placed. Best stepping up in trip 3.5f 74 runners 21 won so 28.38% win rate and 15 more placed. So will keep an eye on them.
I'd reckon those stats are slightly skewed as well, with the Galileos always coming on from a step up. Interesting.
Had £25 E/W on sid @ 8/1 so will get £75 back
£25 profit
View attachment 53390
lzVaKZOS3hjZ6ZNUunt89Eh61r5BcfUh4p0Y4fGMCOgJ8iyJJoawNKUo7tbQaFJBL5MwXbNf0yifK4mEMgcu--_a0lDEe9fhIoQIpqKprW-roLm6J2xOnyttwn4BpeVgyQ

I'd reckon those stats are slightly skewed as well, with the Galileos always coming on from a step up. Interesting.
Yeah looking at stepping up 3.5f 3 horses Stallion stand out Galileo 32 runners 11 won 9 more placed so 62.5% win/place strike rate. Montijeu 6 runners 3 won 2 more placed so 83.33% win/place strike rate the other Sadlers Wells 6 runners 3 won one more placed so 66.67% win/place strike rate. Will keep eye on when see any them horse breed by them stepping up 3.5f.

Yeah looking at stepping up 3.5f 3 horses Stallion stand out Galileo 32 runners 11 won 9 more placed so 62.5% win/place strike rate. Montijeu 6 runners 3 won 2 more placed so 83.33% win/place strike rate the other Sadlers Wells 6 runners 3 won one more placed so 66.67% win/place strike rate. Will keep eye on when see any them horse breed by them stepping up 3.5f.
Shale could be one to watch maybe, even dropping back in trip a furlong at a big price in Grp 3 yesterday. Heard people moaning about an outsider beating the favs, did not surprise me at all. Give it some more distance, who knows. Obviously got a bit of speed as well.

Shale could be one to watch maybe, even dropping back in trip a furlong at a big price in Grp 3 yesterday. Heard people moaning about an outsider beating the favs, did not surprise me at all. Give it some more distance, who knows. Obviously got a bit of speed as well.
Yeah seem to many people write off or just back the trainer horse which is fav or shorter than his other runners. His other horse won next race at double figure odds gutted I missed it noticed night before the horse got beat at 4/9 I think and fought that run was to bad to be true went to the front and wasn’t for stopping.

Sky Sports Racing 12.15PM
Ascot & Urroxeter

Racing TV
Haydock Newmarket Cork & Kilbeggan

ITV 4 1.30PM
Ascot Haydock & Newmarket

Back