Horse Racing

Seen people blame the jockey but not having that the horse got stopped least twice and bumped what’s jockey suppose to do.:tearsofjoy:

Seen people blame the jockey but not having that the horse got stopped least twice and bumped what’s jockey suppose to do.:tearsofjoy:
Totally agree, he tried to pounce late but as you said it got stopped, might be worth keeping an eye out see if he turns out again in a few days time on the all weather track.

Totally agree, he tried to pounce late but as you said it got stopped, might be worth keeping an eye out see if he turns out again in a few days time on the all weather track.
Yeah got it tracked well shown nothing on grass and twice now on AW finished 4th and tonight probs should have won if getting clean run through.

Just a bit unlucky in running, but look out for it next time, but at least it was a few quid back, Football bets are doing ok for me tonight, 3 bets on, all in with a shout, 1st one up on all 3 earlier Zenit St Petersburg, Agoal in each half , BTTS and over 3 goals, need a goal now in both champions league games, Juventus will have to go for it, as will Madrid, but hopefully City score early in the 2nd half, done the same 3 bets on wed and thursday matches, least I got a sweat this time.

Great looking race on Sunday at Deauville in the Prix Maurice De Gheest Stakes, anyone any thoughts? Fancy Wichita to improve big for the drop in trip, but can't see past Earthlight in all honesty.

Just a bit unlucky in running, but look out for it next time, but at least it was a few quid back, Football bets are doing ok for me tonight, 3 bets on, all in with a shout, 1st one up on all 3 earlier Zenit St Petersburg, Agoal in each half , BTTS and over 3 goals, need a goal now in both champions league games, Juventus will have to go for it, as will Madrid, but hopefully City score early in the 2nd half, done the same 3 bets on wed and thursday matches, least I got a sweat this time.
Yeah better than nothing back probs be odds on now next time unless bookies forget about tonight race. :tearsofjoy: Hope you get your coupons up.

Earth light they all have to beat but if Golden Horde get soft likes cut in the ground so could go well if stays on softer side Lope Y Fernandez ran best race last time so could be danger but a doubt a will bet on the race but will see nearer off time the odds. Good luck if your having a bet in the race.

Back