Horse Racing

hi all has anybody used gg.com? the free tips section is pretty good ?

They're not strictly speaking "free" mate. As they're affiliated to the bookies they get 33% of every losing stake that's placed using the direct link next to their tip. So it's in their interests to find enough winners to keep people interested, but ultimately they need their tips to return a loss overall so they can milk the punter.

yeah they do well with their tips on GG but i would say is if you ever want to open an account with a bookie come on here and ask for the offers etc or go to the bookie only and sign up never sign up to a bookie via like a 3rd party app or website cause like pupuqiop said will be giving who ever it is money for your losing bets so they win if you lose.

good couple of winners and places today Irish jump runner who got backed last night trainer kept the horse in the race glad he did won by 13lenghts 7s last night.

Watch out for horses in Irish flat racing who have ran in barrier trials as i got a good few winners last season and this season already a winner in the first race at the Curragh.

Now to have a look at tomorrows racing.(y)

Dropped £80 the day but I got a few quid last night and friday night and was well ahead on Thursdays racing, So I cant complain, now that the bookies has got a few quid back of me, gonna just stay on the football over the next few days, and maybe have a bet on the quarter finals of the snooker.

Been looking at first race at Leicester and Jim Crowley would usually ride for his maktoum colours but he gets off the horse he ridden and goes on to s bin suroor and Dane o Neil takes over and the horse form for Owen burrows horse is finished 9th but that race is working out well a couple of won from the race and few of them found group 2/3 step to far.

Dropped £80 the day but I got a few quid last night and friday night and was well ahead on Thursdays racing, So I cant complain, now that the bookies has got a few quid back of me, gonna just stay on the football over the next few days, and maybe have a bet on the quarter finals of the snooker.
Snooker never been a betting sport for me like cricket etc. Yeah good luck with the football hope you can get your money back.

Back