Horse Racing

Football , just for me tonight, 3 bets, 1 beat already, goal in each half, Utd 1st half was rubbish, Over3s has 2 up, but not much chance of 3 goals in the Utd game, same with my 3rd bet, Inter, Utd and Molde all to score at least 2 goals, need a good lively 2nd half in Utd game.

Football , just for me tonight, 3 bets, 1 beat already, goal in each half, Utd 1st half was rubbish, Over3s has 2 up, but not much chance of 3 goals in the Utd game, same with my 3rd bet, Inter, Utd and Molde all to score at least 2 goals, need a good lively 2nd half in Utd game.
Man U need to kick into gear for your goals in 2nd half.

They should be taking this competion by the throat, but the only look half hearted.
That’s my problem with football at the moment why I stopped betting on it at the moment to many teams seem half hearted and like you said Man U should be up for this to win a European trophy but probs half mind set on a holiday. Only reason is Man U not interested is are they not already in Champions league after finishing top 4.?

What happened to the stats m8, or is there none ??.

Jim Crowley & David Simcock have teamed up 10 times in 3yo+ races at Lingfield on AW 6 won one more placed. 4.20 Race.

Charlotte Jones & James Moffatt she is his rider and they team up she’s only ridden his horses at Perth and they go back tonight ridden 7 times 3 won and 3 more placed had two at the last meeting few weeks back a winner and a third.

Hollie Doyle & Richard Spencer team up for one horse tonight at Wolverhampton she’s won 2 and placed 4 more from 7 rides and 4 of them were last month with two seconds and last two both first. The yard do have another runner in last race here who would have a chance if in same form as winning last time out.

Kirby & Cox team up well with their runners at Haydock cox has 3 here one at Lingfield but Kirby on just two here record in 3yo handicap had 7 runs 2 won 3 more placed and in 3yo+ handicaps 9 runs 1 one 3 more placed.

Also at Haydock always keep an eye on trainers Walker and Beckett.

Walker Sent 2 here and booked Atzeni who has won on 3 of his 6 rides for Walker at Haydock and goes 3 wins from 5 rides in handicaps.

Beckett sends two here and Bentley on both one in novice race a win and place from 4 runs and in handicap 4 won one more placed from 12.

P W Chapple-Hyam has sent one to Haydock has had 4 horses in 3yo handicap in class 5 and 3 of them have won. 1.25

watch the weather today showers Haydock could get some and with the AW the heat could make both surfaces slower so you probs be best suited to horses who ride from the front or near the front.
These are just stats don’t need to back them.

Jim Crowley & David Simcock have teamed up 10 times in 3yo+ races at Lingfield on AW 6 won one more placed. 4.20 Race.

Charlotte Jones & James Moffatt she is his rider and they team up she’s only ridden his horses at Perth and they go back tonight ridden 7 times 3 won and 3 more placed had two at the last meeting few weeks back a winner and a third.

Hollie Doyle & Richard Spencer team up for one horse tonight at Wolverhampton she’s won 2 and placed 4 more from 7 rides and 4 of them were last month with two seconds and last two both first. The yard do have another runner in last race here who would have a chance if in same form as winning last time out.

Kirby & Cox team up well with their runners at Haydock cox has 3 here one at Lingfield but Kirby on just two here record in 3yo handicap had 7 runs 2 won 3 more placed and in 3yo+ handicaps 9 runs 1 one 3 more placed.

Also at Haydock always keep an eye on trainers Walker and Beckett.

Walker Sent 2 here and booked Atzeni who has won on 3 of his 6 rides for Walker at Haydock and goes 3 wins from 5 rides in handicaps.

Beckett sends two here and Bentley on both one in novice race a win and place from 4 runs and in handicap 4 won one more placed from 12.

P W Chapple-Hyam has sent one to Haydock has had 4 horses in 3yo handicap in class 5 and 3 of them have won. 1.25

watch the weather today showers Haydock could get some and with the AW the heat could make both surfaces slower so you probs be best suited to horses who ride from the front or near the front.
These are just stats don’t need to back them.
Quite a few today then m8.

Quite a few today then m8.
yeah just one of them days.

wouldn't be going mad with them just due to this weather might be good going at Haydock but if they get a shower or two any horse who doesn't like cut in the ground be out the window and the AW tracks today are hard just due to when the weather is so hot the going goes from standard to standard to slow they would need shower to keep it standard.

Perth tonight
Trainer Dave Roberts sends two here which is 329mile journey from his yard never been here before so would watch both his horses as will be a costly trip just to even get them here.

One trainer you always have to watch is Dr Newland sent 20 runners 7 won 6 more placed he has 2 favs another close to and a double figure price. The most runners hes had are in handicap hurdle races and he had 2 wins and 4 more placed from 8 runners.

Nicky Richards has his horses in very good form since racing returned 17 runners 4 won and another 7 placed.

will see if anything else comes up.(y)

Just Stats.

Daughters chap wants a lift with paper hanging on a job rest of the week so I probably wont bet again till Saturday now.

Back