Horse Racing

Football , just for me today, 2 bets, goal in each half and over 3s, PSG v Atalanta, Rangers v ST Johnstone and Ross Co v Kilmarnock, should have done a bet tonlght at Wolverhampton, picked four out and they all won, having said that, I also picked 4 out at Kempton today and none of them won.

Football , just for me today, 2 bets, goal in each half and over 3s, PSG v Atalanta, Rangers v ST Johnstone and Ross Co v Kilmarnock, should have done a bet tonlght at Wolverhampton, picked four out and they all won, having said that, I also picked 4 out at Kempton today and none of them won.
Doing so well tonight with your coupon so far.

Would been a lovely 4 timer bet.
You going to try 4 tomorrow lol.

No bets today like to take a day off a week from betting.

Need goals in the Atalanta match now, hopefully they will get them, really love to see PSG going out. No mate, no more horse bets until Saturday for me.

Need goals in the Atalanta match now, hopefully they will get them, really love to see PSG going out. No mate, no more horse bets until Saturday for me.
Yeah need goals in that game. Never been a fan of PSG.

Unless something pop up in racing next few days might leave it till York racing festival next week.

Unless something pop up in racing next few days might leave it till York racing festival next week.
Yeah, I like the Ebor meeting every August at York, one of my favourite meetings, it and the July festival at Newmarket.

Sometimes that wee bit of luck goes your way, would have been happy with goal in each half, but I will take the over 3s too, real bad luck on Atalanta though.

Sky Sports Racing 12.30PM
Doncaster & Chepstow

Racing 1.00PM
Newbury Newmarket Dundalk & Tramore

ITV 1.30PM
Newbury & Newmarket

i got 12/1 2.5 ew and ive done 4 angel on a high 2.5 ew in same race that one was 20/1 nice re f/c lol
wigan13

Back