Horse Racing

Well done Jethro, nice win for you and thanks for post about Crowleys rides, I already had the fiver on his 1st horse at the time, but I may not have backed his others if I hadnt of seen your post, lets hope he isnt finished yet, also I hope plenty of the punters on this thread followed your tips.

Well done Jethro, nice win for you and thanks for post about Crowleys rides, I already had the fiver on his 1st horse at the time, but I may not have backed his others if I hadnt of seen your post, lets hope he isnt finished yet, also I hope plenty of the punters on this thread followed your tips.
I got £234 off lucky 15, but I also had 50p extra roll up and another £66 off that so altogether £300 back, not a bad day today m8.

I got £234 off lucky 15, but I also had 50p extra roll up and another £66 off that so altogether £300 back, not a bad day today m8.
Nice one, nice few quid there, its been a good few days at York for me so far, was hoping a few more punters from this thread were on Crowleys horses too, but it does not look like it.

Nice one, nice few quid there, its been a good few days at York for me so far, was hoping a few more punters from this thread were on Crowleys horses too, but it does not look like it.
Have a look at A.Atzeni rides tomorrow plus J.Crowley got one good ride tomorrow m8,Maydanny.

Have a look at A.Atzeni rides tomorrow plus J.Crowley got one good ride tomorrow m8,Maydanny.
Yeah, I was looking at Fujaira Prince in the Ebor, money back if 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th, also Dark Vision in the 1st race, money back if 2nd or 3rd in that one for single bets only with Skybet.

Sky Sports Racing 12.00PM
Uttoxeter

Racing TV 12.00PM
Sandown York Killarney Curragh & Chelmsford

ITV 1.30PM
York & Sandown

Had a tenner on both those horses in the money back if placed races, £45 up on that in profit, I had 3 50p yankees done today, 2 winners and 2 losers on two of them and the last one has 2 up, 1 beat and 1 to go, Sampers seven in the last at York.

Had a tenner on both those horses in the money back if placed races, £45 up on that in profit, I had 3 50p yankees done today, 2 winners and 2 losers on two of them and the last one has 2 up, 1 beat and 1 to go, Sampers seven in the last at York.
Good Luck m8,only one winner for me but treble the odds,so got money back.

Back