Horse Racing

He scored a couple against them for Celts at Parkhead a few years ago, Lyon were happy to be playing City, as they beat them in the champions league recently, fancy a Bayern, Leipzig winrush double in the semis. That was a poor goal for Utd to concede.
Yeah cracking player but for some reason English teams seem to think different they think their better than everyone if he gets a big move Celtic will get a bit of that money.

Not watching the football so not seen the goals but Sevilla are a tricky team dunno what your going to get.

You having a bet tomorrow.

Yeah cracking player but for some reason English teams seem to think different they think their better than everyone if he gets a big move Celtic will get a bit of that money.

Not watching the football so not seen the goals but Sevilla are a tricky team dunno what your going to get.

You having a bet tomorrow.
Just let the football bet run, waiting on both to score and over 3 goals.

Sky Sports Racing 12.30PM
Windsor & Chepstow

Racing TV 12.45PM
York Leopardstown & Killarney

ITV 1.30PM
York

Racing TV 12.15PM
Salibury York Killarney & Kilbeggan

ITV 1.30PM
York

Sky Sports Racing 3.30PM
Newton Abbot & Wolverhampton

J.Crowley has got some decent rides at york today, I've had his first 4 in a 50p lucky 15.
Good start for Crowley, I had a fiver on at 8/1, money back if 2nd, 3rd or 4th, feel sorry for anyone that had Moore on the short priced fav, thinking they would at least get their dough back, that little crook Moore made sure that horse wasnt gonna finish in the first 4, trainor had already said he didnt want the horse in front too early, and then Moore goes and leads from the start.

Good start for Crowley, I had a fiver on at 8/1, money back if 2nd, 3rd or 4th, feel sorry for anyone that had Moore on the short priced fav, thinking they would at least get their dough back, that little crook Moore made sure that horse wasnt gonna finish in the first 4, trainor had already said he didnt want the horse in front too early, and then Moore goes and leads from the start.

ye good start , good luck

I was £40 up on his first, I then put £10 on Enbihaar at 9/4, then another £10 on Minzal, £92 ahead on his horses, I am not doing Battaash, but I have put £10 on Tawleed at 3/1 and £12 on Asiaf and still £70 ahead, but of course a yankee or lucky 15 would have a great sweat running , but happy to be in profit, I had a 9/2, 11/2 and 15/2 in a 50p yankee yesterday, Award scheme beat the bet, but I came out well ahead overall.

I was £40 up on his first, I then put £10 on Enbihaar at 9/4, then another £10 on Minzal, £92 ahead on his horses, I am not doing Battaash, but I have put £10 on Tawleed at 3/1 and £12 on Asiaf and still £70 ahead, but of course a yankee or lucky 15 would have a great sweat running , but happy to be in profit, I had a 9/2, 11/2 and 15/2 in a 50p yankee yesterday, Award scheme beat the bet, but I came out well ahead overall.
Fair Play, I need battash for 4 winners, hope the bookies haven't got to j.crowley ??.

Back