Horse Racing

9/2 now
Its funny how these rules apply if you win or get a placed horse, they take 40% of your winnings.
If it comes last i wonder if they'll refund me 40% of my stake?

Yes which is just as well really.
If it had been placed I'd have got 2/1 so £30 MINUS 40p in the £ so I would have ended up with £18 if it was placed, less than my stake

Any other bets in this race are a waste of time unless you're one of the money men who arranged this fiasco and have £20k on the winner @ 16/1 ante post

My m8 had a bet on horses.
His bet was 2 x £5 wins
And a £5 double.
£15 total bet.
He had a 3/1 winner plus a non runner, how much should he get back, as i told him £45 with £10 on winner and £5 back from non runner.
Apparently I was wrong as he got £35 back.

He should be getting £45, you are right , £20 of one single, £5 of his 2nd single and £20 for his double, if he did not get that, then he needs to get on to his bookmaker and get it corrected.

Last edited:
2 50p yankees yesterday 3 up and 1 beat on one, got £76 back, been doing well on the football, had both to score and over 3 goals double on fridays and saturdays games, got the same bet done on the two Europa league semi finals, need another goal to keep the bet going for tomorrow nights game. I also had 2 yankees today, 1 winner on each just.

2 50p yankees yesterday 3 up and 1 beat on one, got £76 back, been doing well on the football, had both to score and over 3 goals double on fridays and saturdays games, got the same bet done on the two Europa league semi finals, need another goal to keep the bet going for tomorrow nights game. I also had 2 yankees today, 1 winner on each just.
You been doing well recently. (y)

big Moussa at the double last night:emoji_muscle:

Been looking at the Racing tomorrow and noticed quite good few of them being well backed.

You been doing well recently. (y)

big Moussa at the double last night:emoji_muscle:

Been looking at the Racing tomorrow and noticed quite good few of them being well backed.
He scored a couple against them for Celts at Parkhead a few years ago, Lyon were happy to be playing City, as they beat them in the champions league recently, fancy a Bayern, Leipzig winrush double in the semis. That was a poor goal for Utd to concede.

Back