Horse Racing

Anyone taking up the Skybet first race offer at Cheltenham place £10 if loses get your money back wouldn’t do each way as you will only get half your money back.

Anyone taking up the Skybet first race offer at Cheltenham place £10 if loses get your money back wouldn’t do each way as you will only get half your money back.
Yeah mine ducked in the first but gonna have a few Bob on Bob Olinger in the first race Weds, my pick of the meeting.

It was beaten a length by a very decent horse Ferny Hollow who won last year's Champion Bumper.
Ferny Hollow beat the winner of today's first race Appreciate it which won today by 24 lengths.
Short price but with Skybets offer you can't lose

I took it yesterday, I had the winner at evens, came out a few quid up yesterday, I got a placed 4 timer up, well it was really a five timer as I had Shiskin to win with 4 others to place, I was waiting on Galvin for the bet, So I put a fiver win on it too, roll on day 2.

Bob Olinger do feel the one to beat has won on yielding ground in a point so should go well on less testing going today , of course can never write over a Mullins runner , one horse might have a bet on in the race is Keskonrisk for Joseph O’Brien finished 3rd to Appreciate It last time out and was staying on step up could suit.
Nicholls runner would watch than bet trainer horses do better at Aintree & Ayr meetings.

Bob Olinger do feel the one to beat has won on yielding ground in a point so should go well on less testing going today , of course can never write over a Mullins runner , one horse might have a bet on in the race is Keskonrisk for Joseph O’Brien finished 3rd to Appreciate It last time out and was staying on step up could suit.
Nicholls runner would watch than bet trainer horses do better at Aintree & Ayr meetings.
Looks a 2 horse race in the 1-20, trying to decide which one to do, I see bookmakers paying 2 places only, even Skybet for this race.

Looks a 2 horse race in the 1-20, trying to decide which one to do, I see bookmakers paying 2 places only, even Skybet for this race.
Yeah feel the ground is key to which one of the first & second fav handles it best.
Still can’t believe Rouge Vif is still 25/1 in the 3.05 they all have to beat Chacun Pour Soi hasn’t ran on anything faster than yielding going. But Rouge Vif is 3-3 over fences when going is good/good to soft did finish behind Politologue & Nube Negra but those were on soft going and Rouge Vif was impressive over course and distance in October.

Rouge vif is 4/1 to finish in the first 3 with Skybet, I have taken Put the kettle on in my placed quad, plus I have a few quid on it to win along with Politologue in that race, both proven Cheltenham winners in the past, while the fav has never been to Cheltenham before.

Rouge vif is 4/1 to finish in the first 3 with Skybet, I have taken Put the kettle on in my placed quad, plus I have a few quid on it to win along with Politologue in that race, both proven Cheltenham winners in the past, while the fav has never been to Cheltenham before.
Put the kettle on goes well here should get a good run for your money.
yeah can also get 9/1 for Rouge Vif to win without both favs (Chacun Pour Soi & Nube Negra) will see what going is like after first race.

Any fancies in the big handicap races?

In the 2-30, I have Guard your dreams and Grand Roi, I have put a fiver on the tiger in the 3-40 plus kingswell theatre £2-50 E/W, In the 4-15 I done Ibleo to win and I took Bun Doran E/W.

Back