Horse Racing

Easy enough in the end, good day for me today, so I will come out ahead overall for Cheltenham now, unless I start doing big bets in the next 2 days, which I am not going to do, got £97.60 of that place quad.

Easy enough in the end, good day for me today, so I will come out ahead overall for Cheltenham now, unless I start doing big bets in the next 2 days, which I am not going to do, got £97.60 of that place quad.
Yeah keep your stakes low pointless throwing big bets and lose a lot of your winning cash.
Picked any bets for the last race.
If win big a usually put few quid change on the bigger prices with extra places when on offer.

Fair play m8, didn't see that coming the way he's been running.
Yeah, I think they were not too sure themselves on how it would run, pleasantly surprised with how he ran was their reaction, still a few races to be won with him yet ,I think, but I cant see him running in the National again in future years, but I hope I am wrong there, I would like to see him give it another go down the line, just like Red Rum who had a 3 year gap between his 2nd and 3rd wins.

Bar the first race tomorrow at Cheltenham the rest of the card is a minefield big prices and big fields be like the lottery tomorrow. :tearsofjoy:

Skybet stopped the money back all horses loses now it’s money back if you finish 2 3 4 in the first.

I have done a 50p lucky 31 and a £10 placed quad in the 1st 4 races and a £5 placed treble in the final 3 races, 1st placed quad is Chantry house (3), Imperial Alcazar (7), Imperial Aura (5) and Fury Road (4), the other placer is A wave of the sea (6), Royal Kahala (5) and Deise Aba (6). I put £20 on Paisley park at 9/4 aswell, I had a decent day on Tuesday and a very good day yesterday, a nice few quid banked so far, so anything else is a bonus, good luck to anyone doing any bets at Cheltenham today.
A piece of news about Tiger Roll, he will be going to Aintree after all, but not for the national, he is running in the Betway Bowl.

I have done a 50p lucky 31 and a £10 placed quad in the 1st 4 races and a £5 placed treble in the final 3 races, 1st placed quad is Chantry house (3), Imperial Alcazar (7), Imperial Aura (5) and Fury Road (4), the other placer is A wave of the sea (6), Royal Kahala (5) and Deise Aba (6). I put £20 on Paisley park at 9/4 aswell, I had a decent day on Tuesday and a very good day yesterday, a nice few quid banked so far, so anything else is a bonus, good luck to anyone doing any bets at Cheltenham today.
A piece of news about Tiger Roll, he will be going to Aintree after all, but not for the national, he is running in the Betway Bowl.
Good bet you have their hope you get it up again today.
Yeah seen that this morning see how the tiger goes their.

Two I liked in the first are Blackbow step up should suit & Darver Star finished 0.5L behind Honeysuckle in Irish champion hurdle last year but hard to see Envoi Allen getting beat.

1.55 Not sure why their big price difference between Dandy Mag 20/1 and The Bosses Oscar 4/1 Elliott won last 3 runnings of this of course Foster now.
Dandy Mag beat the bosses Oscar in December and was on top at the end and has won on good going so ground should be fine.

3.40 A wave of the sea not sure why as big as 12/1 when beat The Shunter who is 5/2fav for this by 3.5L.

4.15 Mullins has won this race all 5 runnings of it got a few Gauloise , Glens of antrim , Hook up , Point Aval.

Back