Horse Racing

In the 2-30, I have Guard your dreams and Grand Roi, I have put a fiver on the tiger in the 3-40 plus kingswell theatre £2-50 E/W, In the 4-15 I done Ibleo to win and I took Bun Doran E/W.
Ladbrokes are doing 3 places on the 1.20 race.
Both good each way shouts in the 2.30.
With seven places on offer going to try Tea Clipper & Nelson River their massive prices so worth a go a did like Dysart Diamond in the race but horse colour of Chestnut or brown have awful record in this race so puts me off going a bigger bet on the horse.

Did you manage to pick horse for first race.

Yeah mine ducked in the first but gonna have a few Bob on Bob Olinger in the first race Weds, my pick of the meeting.

It was beaten a length by a very decent horse Ferny Hollow who won last year's Champion Bumper.
Ferny Hollow beat the winner of today's first race Appreciate it which won today by 24 lengths.
Short price but with Skybets offer you can't lose
Easy winner hope you got a few quid back.
Put the £10 Skybet on the horse so few quid for today.

Good shout with Tea Clipper BoomPow, took your advice, I put £2 on it to be in the 1st 4 at 7/1, nice one.
Yeah got few quid 50s on earlier.
Last horse falling never helped any horses winner won easy though but the horse falling made bigger winning margin.

Good you got few quid on hope your next few runners in 3.05 can win you few more quid.

In the 2-30, I have Guard your dreams and Grand Roi, I have put a fiver on the tiger in the 3-40 plus kingswell theatre £2-50 E/W, In the 4-15 I done Ibleo to win and I took Bun Doran E/W.
I don't think Tiger Roll will finish the race m8, reckon its time to retire him.

I had £2-50 win on it , I had the same with Politilogue, so I put that money back on Nube Negra, I have my placer still running, Guard your dreams, just got 7th, Put the kettle on, now going on to Some Neck and Ibleo, still got a few each way bets to go too.

I had £2-50 win on it , I had the same with Politilogue, so I put that money back on Nube Negra, I have my placer still running, Guard your dreams, just got 7th, Put the kettle on, now going on to Some Neck and Ibleo, still got a few each way bets to go
Hope you get those two placed my worry for Ibleo now is the going dried out horse needs soft going but hope you get luck with those two last horses.

You were saying,.....Jethro, heh, heh, its been some horse over the years, I only had a fiver on it, and some neck got 3rd, so placer going on Ibleo now
Pray for a Heavy shower for Ibelo:tearsofjoy: Hope can go through the going.Many places you got for the horse to be place in.?

Back