Horse Racing

Yeah the Irish horses seem to be that bit even further ahead this year than usual, but then again Mullins is the top NH trainer around and he spends lots of extra time getting them in tip top condition for Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown.

Great run from Jack Kennedy there, he looked well beat at halfway, and the highs and lows of jump racing, Rachel hit the deck on her horse while travelling well.

Yeah she done well to get up looked a sore fall.

if you did that on in running am sure you would probs get the max odds possible.

well was max odds 999-1 in running :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Rachael Blackmore horses been backed tomorrow personally think due to amount of winners she had.
Two most backed are 1.55 Champagne Gold 14/1 now 7/1 and 3.05 A Plus Tard 9/2 now 11/4.

Having bet on these 4 for this race wide open race and big prices on offer.

1.55 Getaway Gorgeous 66s Mullins has 4 winners in this race and 3 of them at big prices.
Last run she finished 10th in a race with the winner Heaven Help Us winning easy here and the 3rd in that race Telmesomethinggirl who also was easy winner yesterday Mrs Milner also ran in that race but fell at the 5th and also won here yesterday.
Does need to step forward this season being quiet but maybe back on good ground will suit better.

1.55 Belfast Banter 33s - 50s.
Finished 3L behind Third Time Lucki who’s in this race two runs back and gets a stone of that runner today.
Looking at Sire by Jeremy who had Sir Gerhard , Black Tears , Appreciate It win and had few more placed this week.
Stats wise 5/6years olds have won 7 of last 10 runnings of this race also is bottom weight in this with just 10st.

1.55 Buildmeupbuttercup 25s. Now 6lb higher when fourth in this last year was going well on the soft going but this year much better ground and horse seem better on quicker going.
Also 13 of the last 17 winners of this were ex Flat horses.

1.55 Thyme White 25s.
Not sure why a big price last run was travelling so well till over the last when never found much has form on soft going but do think better on good ground which will get today with bigger field and strong pace.
Nicholls won this race 4 times.

2.30 Streets Of Doyen 20s now 7s. They had horse at Cheltenham yesterday same colours well backed finished 6th didn’t seem to enjoy the hill. Also this horse beat Flooring Porter who was easy winner yesterday by 5L.
Worry about Quilixios is was pulled out on good ground and the going is drying out each day.

I had rachel blackmores horse in the first for my £10 money back offer with Skybet, I have done a £1 lucky 15 and a £10 placed quad
You raised me up 13/2
Fakiera 4/1
Billaway 5/2
Colreevy 3/1
I went for Al boom photo for the big race at 3/1

Got her first winner enjoy good going also got each way back on the 3rd who ran a cracker first run for Mullins from France.

Typical bookies put a £25,000 cap on Blackmore Multiples.

Done Champ for gold cup if jumps and comes up the hill like last year can see being danger to Al Boum Photo. Minella Indo is in this race & Allaho who won easy yesterday finished behind Champ win here last season.

Took your 4 tips for that race BoomPow, plus another outsider ,all for £1, so I made £29 on the race, thanks for the tip, £20 in profit for the first race too, £49 ahead so far, gonna take a few more outsiders in the other races, plus I may well take a £5 saviour in the gold cup with your fancy, it does love Cheltenham and it would be a fitting winner for Nicky Henderson. Plus A tard keeps sticking out at me too, probably have a few quid on that aswell, as long as I am in profit for the race.

Took your 4 tips for that race BoomPow, plus another outsider ,all for £1, so I made £29 on the race, thanks for the tip, £20 in profit for the first race too, £49 ahead so far, gonna take a few more outsiders in the other races, plus I may well take a £5 saviour in the gold cup with your fancy, it does love Cheltenham and it would be a fitting winner for Nicky Henderson. Plus A tard keeps sticking out at me too, probably have a few quid on that aswell, as long as I am in profit for the race.
Good to see you backed them and got the winner got it at 40s this morning.
Better off trying outsiders when they have like 6 places etc on offer.
Plus A Tard if stays this distance hard to see out the places and Al Boum Photo they have to beat but Champ is a decent price for horse who gone well around here.

You just got Fakiera in the next.

Minella Indo glad to see come back to form.
Runner up ran well just couldn’t get to stable mate.
Al Boum Photo got caught on the home turn which would not help.
Well Champ jumping was major issue again can’t do that in any race rightly was pulled up.

Ah well last few races were bad for me, Its a pity for Rachel Blackmore, I am sure she could have had the option to ride the winner, did she ride it to a win at Cheltenham last year beating Allaho, or maybe it was just beaten by it, remember it was a good race.

Ah well last few races were bad for me, Its a pity for Rachel Blackmore, I am sure she could have had the option to ride the winner, did she ride it to a win at Cheltenham last year beating Allaho, or maybe it was just beaten by it, remember it was a good race.
Yeah she was onboard Minella Indo last year.

few quid back from Vanillier winning earlier and done Porlock Bay and Latenightpass their winner and 4th will do with 2 races to comes to pick few more horses.

Yeah she was onboard Minella Indo last year.

few quid back from Vanillier winning earlier and done Porlock Bay and Latenightpass their winner and 4th will do with 2 races to comes to pick few more horses.
Your doing ok today mate. Just got a fiver treble up there at Lingfield, 5/4, 6/5 and 6/4, just short of £60, not bad for a fiver, they all looked good things too.

Your doing ok today mate. Just got a fiver treble up there at Lingfield, 5/4, 6/5 and 6/4, just short of £60, not bad for a fiver, they all looked good things too.
Good to hear nice little win.
Stuck £2 on that tricast at Cheltenham got £32 back.

What you got for the last race.

Back