Horse Racing

Its hard to work out some of the priced markets, only have the horse to be placed in the first race, the fav is the whole meetings banker bet, I strongly fancy Paisley park later and I think A Wave of the sea is a very good each way bet.

ha ha ha Envoi Allenn hits the deck, complete fix! the heavy odds-on fav takes a tumble and the bookies win again, no doubt a nice brown envelope in the car of the jockey who made it happen.

luckily the guy with the monster acca on it took the cash out :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Last edited:
Thousands of Skybet punters happy after the first race, Skybet lost a fortune on the race with their money back offer, good to see that happening, always good when the bookies pay out big, great start for me for today.

Thousands of Skybet punters happy after the first race, Skybet lost a fortune on the race with their money back offer, good to see that happening, always good when the bookies pay out big, great start for me for today.
Did you do a single bet on the winner.
What you done next race

stuck few quid on Kansas City Chief 50s next race got few in the race including Dandy Mag.

I had another bet there £2-50 e/w on De Boinvilles horse at 8/1, be good to see youknowwhatimeanharry run a good race here.
Mine won the race without the jockey :tearsofjoy:
Surprise a Irish winner lol.

Think will stick to Hexham stuck few quid on Jante Law won 14s:tearsofjoy:

Is your place bet down or still going?

Small win with Champagne Platinum getting placed, but on the down side Imperial Alcazar stopped the £10 placer, it ran a terrible race, got bumped a few times, cost him his chance. Good race though.

A punter has won £250,000 from a £5 bet after deciding to 'cash out' on the final leg of his accumulator at Cheltenham.

Paul Dean was eyeing a potential £511,000 payday on Thursday if the last runner in his five-horse wager - hot favourite Envoi Allen - triumphed.

However, he decided not to risk it all and walked away with £250,000 hours before Envoi fell in the Marsh Novices' Chase.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/56435950

A punter has won £250,000 from a £5 bet after deciding to 'cash out' on the final leg of his accumulator at Cheltenham.

Paul Dean was eyeing a potential £511,000 payday on Thursday if the last runner in his five-horse wager - hot favourite Envoi Allen - triumphed.

However, he decided not to risk it all and walked away with £250,000 hours before Envoi fell in the Marsh Novices' Chase.
Cheltenham punter wins £250,000 from £5 bet
Seen this yesterday good on him done right thing now but £250,000 is not to be sniffed at from £5 I would have cashed out too :tearsofjoy:

Cheltenham punter wins £250,000 from £5 bet
Still a good win for him for a fiver stake, I seen a few interviews with him yesterday, he has lots of fiver accas still running going into Aintree, the guineas races in May and the Derby meeting and Royal ascot in June, he can still win 2 million if his luck stays in.

Small win with Champagne Platinum getting placed, but on the down side Imperial Alcazar stopped the £10 placer, it ran a terrible race, got bumped a few times, cost him his chance. Good race though.
Was a messy race one horse was watching was Spiritofthegames almost fell half way through race was last and never got the gaps to last fence jockey knew race was over stuck on for 8th.

Would like to see Melon win this race.

The lovely Rachel is having a good festival, had Allaho in my lucky 31 from this morning, 1st one beat,, A wave of the sea, Tellmesomethinggirl and Deise Aba are the others

The lovely Rachel is having a good festival, had Allaho in my lucky 31 from this morning, 1st one beat,, A wave of the sea, Tellmesomethinggirl and Deise Aba are the others
Seen someone bet her to be jockey leader at he festival was a big price.
Least got a winner hope you can get those other 3 home in front.

Seen someone bet her to be jockey leader at he festival was a big price.
Least got a winner hope you can get those other 3 home in front.
She is on a well fancied runner in the Triumph on Friday, plus she rides Plus A Tard in the gold cup, its 4/1 2nd fav, looks a 2 horse race for me, but I think the fav will be hard to beat going for the treble in the race.

Rachel strikes again, hope she dosent get the last though, waiting on Deise Aba for a nice treble on my lucky 31, but even if it gets beat, the bets still ahead anyway, gonna have a couple in the last race Plan of Attack and Shantou Flyer £2-50 E/W on both of them.

Rachel strikes again, hope she dosent get the last though, waiting on Deise Aba for a nice treble on my lucky 31, but even if it gets beat, the bets still ahead anyway, gonna have a couple in the last race Plan of Attack and Shantou Flyer £2-50 E/W on both of them.
Yeah she’s fantastic got a few quid of that one there.
Hope you get your treble up very tricky race last one.

All you need to know about British runners when Rachael Blackmore has more winners than UK winners at the festival.
Something needs to change over here Irish runners come over here year after year and put Uk runners in their place.

Back