Horse Racing

Also paddy power have a free £5 for today.

I got £20 for Skybet money back deal.

Look at bookies offering sign up deals I got over £100 in free bets.

Yeah harder to sign up for deals if you already have account with them but always check around for any offers.

Yeah use the free bets already got a few and got free bet for gold cup to when I bet on Irish gold cup.

First race at Cheltenham
skybet £20 money back done Dysart Dynamo.
Had each way bet on Mighty Potter been giving this horse from a few.
Also done a place bet on Bring on the night for Mullins one run and won well this is a different type of race but can never write of a Mullins outsider.

Paddy power has a free £5 on the first 3 days of cheltenham for customers, Skybet has their moneyback offer on the first race today, up to a tenner, tomorrow its money back in the first race if your selection comes 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th, not sure yet about the final 2 days. Good luck to anyone placing a few bets throughout the meeting, hope we can all come out a few quid ahead.

Last edited:
First race at Cheltenham
skybet £20 money back done Dysart Dynamo.
Had each way bet on Mighty Potter been giving this horse from a few.
Also done a place bet on Bring on the night for Mullins one run and won well this is a different type of race but can never write of a Mullins outsider.
Only see max refund for a tenner in the first race.

Glad Dysart Dynamo got up there.
Sadly Mighty Potter made a very bad jump and race was over.
Bring on the night got placed in first 4 so nice 2/1 winner.

Hope your well not heard you on here for a while.🙂,

Came out on top today most winners came from place bets instead of having to win.
I'm fine m8, just had a break off forums while all covid problems, been decorating all the house so mrs found something to do, how are you m8. ?

Good to see you back on the forum Jethro, hope your doing ok, baggies must have you pulling your hair out this season, although it was a good win for yous tonight.
I'm OK thanks m8, yes good win tonight but I hope they don't make the play offs with this squad, let bruce get rid of deadwood in the summer and try next season m8.

Back