Horse Racing

Yeah you blink and you miss the odds 😂.
Had a bet on Janidil in the 2.50 race betting without Allaho & Conflated at 5/2 this horse gave Allaho a fright over this trip on testing going so worth a chance at those odds.
Yeh he’s big at 12/1 L. Not picked my loser out today yet.

Only time I’ve managed to get the odds day in day out is when I was off work ill for a couple of months and at 9.15 would sit there with bet365 open, attheraces open and sat refreshing twitter and even then I missed a few.

Yeh he’s big at 12/1 L. Not picked my loser out today yet.

Only time I’ve managed to get the odds day in day out is when I was off work ill for a couple of months and at 9.15 would sit there with bet365 open, attheraces open and sat refreshing twitter and even then I missed a few.
Yeah was big at 12/1 I left that price took him to win without first 2 favs nice 5/2 win and done him to finish first 3 6/5.

Yeah Taylor puts them up around 9am if he gonna put them up early or not he will tell you.

Bit of luck there with Bob Ollinger, had it with the skybet offer, tricky racing at Cheltenham today, hoping Champ runs a good race in the stayers hurdle.
Yeah glad the horse got up that’s the main thing congrats to the trainer with Bob Ollinger.

Shall see what Champ turns up this time.

Had third wind at 25/1 win and Mill Green 33/1 place and Janidill to win at 5/2 without fav and to finish first 3 at 6/5.

Gutted i done Third Wind & Alaphilippe & Sire Du Berlais tricast and the first time in the race Sure Du Berlais finished out the frame would been least £580 return ha.

Yeah you blink and you miss the odds 😂.
Had a bet on Janidil in the 2.50 race betting without Allaho & Conflated at 5/2 this horse gave Allaho a fright over this trip on testing going so worth a chance at those odds.
Good picking there mate, thanks for the tip, I took it aswell for a fiver, just without Allaho. you had bad luck there with your tri-cast.

Was looking at £50 loss today. Love Envoi wins £33.05 and Nurse Susan placed on each way gives £11.44

Just slight loss now with one more to go 🤞

Last edited:
Had £2-50 e/w on Love Envoi, clawed a bit back, if Frontal assault or School boy hours wins the last, should come out even or a little bit up for the day £2-50 e/w on them both.

Had £2-50 e/w on Love Envoi, clawed a bit back, if Frontal assault or School boy hours wins the last, should come out even or a little bit up for the day £2-50 e/w on them both.
Manage to have few quid on last 3 winners Coole Cody 25/1 Love Envoi 15/2 Chambard 40/1 had few unplaced but had Mister Fogpatches 11/1 & Fakir D’Alene 40/1 both placed couple hundred up today will take that never easy at Cheltenham.

Hopefully you get a few winners tomorrow to help after today.

Tempo Chapter 2 in the 2.10. Might have another yet still reading
Should go well , tricky races at Cheltenham today.

Stuck my free bet on Eclair De Beaufeu in the 2.10 40/1 ran well all 3 runs here first was unseated would have placed at least finished 2nd and then 4th last year and the 4th was a cracking race plenty of winners came from that race and the horse who finished behind was Edwardstone who won earlier this week.

Look out for horse place market don’t need to win it’s a good market to use.
First race you can get say Knight Salute to be placed in first 5 at 11/10.

Will try put some horses in here during the day good luck everyone.
Done Knight Salute each way with a free bet on bet 365 18/1

Back