Horse Racing

I'm fine m8, just had a break off forums while all covid problems, been decorating all the house so mrs found something to do, how are you m8. ?
Good to hear mate , yeah am good had a break off here too being doing the garden etc up been damaged few times in last year from the weather so kept me doing stuff during lockdown.

You had a bet today.

Money back sky offer done Journey with me needs soft going so rain will help.
Stuck a free bet on I am maximus to likes soft ground and finished 2L behind Hillcrest here last time and that horse is fancied for Albert Bartlett so could boost that horse chance.

Money back sky offer done Journey with me needs soft going so rain will help.
Stuck a free bet on I am maximus to likes soft ground and finished 2L behind Hillcrest here last time and that horse is fancied for Albert Bartlett so could boost that horse chance.
I done the same as you in the first with the skybet offer, I had the winner in a £1 lucky 15, didnt do the placer today with that bet, I had a tenner on L'homme presse at 7/2, but there was a deduction on the race but with the winnings, I have a few £2-50 win bets in the next race and £1-50 e/w on champagne gold

Hammered in that race, fourth was the closest I got, I had shishken in my lucky 15, but £5 savour on the winner at 11/4 in the 3-30.

Last edited:
Managed to do it myself but I didn't withdraw the £10

Hopefully one wins as I'm looking at £100+ payout if one wins
Yeah hopefully your account stays open don’t like it when bookie want you to sign up to their new offer then decide you can’t bet with them anymore ,

What you bet for tomorrow

I'm on a paid betting group so I don't want to share his bets incase he is on here but one is

14:10 The Cob @ 40/1 each way
Yeah always check with someone your paying if allowed to share there bets.
Has a good each way chance trainer horses been going well and had winner today at Cheltenham.

Gonna have tricast bet In 2.10 race sire du berlais , third wind , Alaphilippe.

Yeh they move less for the big meets but if he backs on at 4/1 at kempton it’ll be odds on in a minute 😂
Yeah you blink and you miss the odds 😂.
Had a bet on Janidil in the 2.50 race betting without Allaho & Conflated at 5/2 this horse gave Allaho a fright over this trip on testing going so worth a chance at those odds.

Back