Horse Racing

Wasn’t to surprised was abandoned but I was surprised they never called Inspection when the horses got declared on Thursday.

Think every course should be inspection during this weather we have had and is to last for least another week.

Did have two lined up had to wait to see if they went to Ayr they did but obviously got abandoned so stuck the few quid on Crystal Palace to win already paid out with Bet365
And on oxford?

Got a few of the shots on target ones up recently, Fernandez last weekend, Mane the week before and Calvert Lewin the week before that, all evens, Must admit I thought tonights one was a steal, suprised Palace didnt have any shots on goal.

Got a few of the shots on target ones up recently, Fernandez last weekend, Mane the week before and Calvert Lewin the week before that, all evens, Must admit I thought tonights one was a steal, suprised Palace didnt have any shots on goal.
Yeah few up last few weeks yeah would thought Palace would have least few on target it’s a cup game they did have 2 on target few weeks ago at Wolves. Seems to be the ones that you think are more likely to come up don’t and the ones you think might come up at best do come up.

Skybet are doing a double up boost for Arsenal game Nketiah 2 shots on target Callum Wilson 1 shot on target was 3s now 6s.

Thought let you know incase interests you.

Yep thanks mate, I will have a few quid on it. or not as it turned out as those players didnt play.
Yeah seen that.

Skybet boost is for Crawley and Leeds to both have 2 shots on target each in each half was 6s now 12s if that interest you.

Not sure if you have try bets like Leeds to win both halves and have most corners each half.
Leeds to win Leeds most corners Crawleys most cards.

Last edited:
Back