Implayer missing channels

Drox

TK Veteran
I’m missing a few channels on implayer, the channels appear and work on tivimate.

Any ideas are welcome?

I’m missing a few channels on implayer, the channels appear and work on tivimate.

Any ideas are welcome?

When you added the playlists you didn’t accidentally remove any of the sections? If not just refresh I suppose.

I’ve tried refreshing it, but no luck. I’ll remove the playlist and reupload, see if that helps.

They might appear slightly different in implayer than tivimate. Each apps handles the channel list a little different if your providers channel list is set to a way.. Try manually searching for the channel if you still are missing them.

It’s a bit strange. The manual search didn’t work. I’ve even removed the playlist and reloaded it. But they’re still missing.

The same playlist in tivimate has 8 extra channels. Annoyingly 2 of those channels are the ones I watch the most.

So are the name's of these channels the same as others that maybe causing a conflict? Maybe ask provider if they know of any issues between apps. Until you get a result maybe use tivimate as per above

Are you using the latest official implayer and premium? Have you tried to force update playlist? If you have an android smartphone, implayer have an app tried it on there to..see if you get same results?

Are you using the latest official implayer and premium? Have you tried to force update playlist? If you have an android smartphone, implayer have an app tried it on there to..see if you get same results?
Have you reached out to the dev to see if he can push an update for you

Yeah, the latest version of the app on the shield, I will try later on with the Chromecast

So are the name's of these channels the same as others that maybe causing a conflict? Maybe ask provider if they know of any issues between apps. Until you get a result maybe use tivimate as per above
I had actually created my own m3u list. I'm missing 2 third party channels and 6 channels that I'm streaming from my Gigablue.
I will try creating a new m3u list with this missing channels and see if they appear that way.

So are the name's of these channels the same as others that maybe causing a conflict?
I will try renaming those channels in the m3u file and see if that resolves anything.

Have you reached out to the dev to see if he can push an update for you

I posted on the support channel, but they just mentioned to try a force update, which unfortunately didn't work.

Back