JacobusH

Hi all,

I'm pretty much a newbie to this. I might be posting this in the wrong place but I will give a little background to what I have experienced.

I bought a Miraclebox Premium Micro box about 2 years ago. A friend of mine introduced me to satellite tv through a ccam line. When Sky began to crack down on this I lost most of the channels. So about a year ago I gave up with it and let my box gather dust.

I then learnt about internet streaming tv. I got a server online and everything was working fine and I had paid for the year sub. About 1 month in, my server went and I was told nothing about what happened so again I gave up on it.

I would like to know what would be the best option for me now as my box is literally doing nothing. Should I invest in something different or be able to do something with my Miraclebox Premium.

Thank you and sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.
J

First of all, welcome to the forum mate, lots of useful information on here for you to spends endless hours reading lol. Secondly, we have a post here where you can post to get trials of providers, trial and error with IPTV until you find the right provider for you. Some providers will have stuff that others don't so just test test test lol.

Best thing to do mate if you have a fire-stick or a smart tv is to install an app called "smart IPTV", this app allows you to play IPTV and its a rather good app as well i get no problems whatsoever with it. But, its all down to you if you want to upgrade from the current box you have, i'm not familiarised with it so i'm not to sure on the performance of your current box.

Also, have a read at this article to get to know some of the popular IPTV boxes at the moment...here

just get another line for ccam or newcamd and watch the remaining channels, still plenty out there worth watching and lots of the servers are cheap as chips or you could do a combination of iptv and sat on your box, failing that if you have virgin in your area just get a sub for that if you have the cables coming into your house already or already have virgin broadband, but you'd need a box with a cable tuner to do that.

if you are in a cabled/virgin area then you could get a cable box which still gets all the channels apart from sky sports HD, SD are still available

Awesome guys thanks a million for the help. I am currently in the Republic of Ireland and in a pretty much remote area so no fibre optic here yet. Internet down speed here through a satellite is averagely at 10mb/s which is okay with my recent IPTV service. I think the ccam line and iptv service together would be the best option just to have the best of both. I am really looking for sky sports and bt sports just to have most of the games. I am currently using acestreams on my laptop and it is just awkward. Any other suggestions on the best box out there for both iptv and ccam.

firstly it might be worth trying for a test line for sat, you still get bt sport on there, and then a test IPTV subscription, once you've checked them out on your existing box you can decide whether or not you need to upgrade the box itself.

Back