IPL 2021

Over last few weeks its been superb viewing..loving it

Yep some quality tight close games mate.

Really impressed with RCB this year they really have a good balanced team that should go all they this time.

Let's hope the tournament continues amid the virus being out of control there.

Really enjoyed today’s game. Haven’t enjoyed much of it as it’s been mostly one sided and poor cricket on display, however today’s game was brilliant.

I read the remainder of games, could be transferred to Mumbai, in a bubble containment.

I thought they could have played ALL games at one venue and have everyone in the bubble there. Big mistake playing games at 6 venues.

Sadly the situation with positive cases of players rising last few days has forced the IPL to be postponed simliar to the PSL.

Am really gutted but safety of players comes first and foremost not cricket period. How bad the virus is right now in India postponing the IPL was inevitable.

Be interesting if they can play remaining games maybe in the UAE now? T20 world cup you have to assume will be moved to UAE also.

IPL 2021 postponed - how the events unfolded

I thought they could have played ALL games at one venue and have everyone in the bubble there. Big mistake playing games at 6 venues.

Sadly the situation with positive cases of players rising last few days has forced the IPL to be postponed simliar to the PSL.

Am really gutted but safety of players comes first and foremost not cricket period. How bad the virus is right now in India postponing the IPL was inevitable.

Be interesting if they can play remaining games maybe in the UAE now? T20 world cup you have to assume will be moved to UAE also.

IPL 2021 postponed - how the events unfolded
I seen it on skysports after I posted, it was a good fun to watch, but safety 1st,

I seen it on skysports after I posted, it was a good fun to watch, but safety 1st,

Ye I could see it getting postponed tbh weeks ago.

Because of the situation there the secure bubble wasnt really gona last lets be honest.

They will complete the tournament this year have no doubt about that but most likely will finish in the UAE.

Ye I could see it getting postponed tbh weeks ago.

Because of the situation there the secure bubble wasnt really gona last lets be honest.

They will complete the tournament this year have no doubt about that but most likely will finish in the UAE.
Yeah no doubt they will try to get the tournament completed, whether they find a slot in the international calendar especially with it being a WT20 year is another issue.

Back