Iptv stb emu not working 4k firesticj

Ive 2 firesticks 4k hd both running stb emu one works fine, other wont work. Screen loads and when i select a channel will stay blank. Im using PIA VPN so ive been on at them. Tried uninstalling etc still no idea what to try anyone got any ideas? If so plz explain diff things to try thank you
Ive already, tried diff vpns, uninstalled app, reboots and checked internet.

is this two different subscriptions ? if single are you trying to use both at once.
have you tried changing the player on the one that is not working.

Mag lines are locked to one MAC address so if it’s the same sub it won’t work, of course unless it’s a multi connection sub? More info needed please.

Have you made sure the portal is correct try without the port number in it if it has a port number what version stb emu pro are you using has the sub expired

Double check the portal url is correct. @The-Guru I totally disagree…the app is very well laid out and quick to navigate around. Only fault I find with it is you can’t search in the VOD and TV series

Have you made sure the portal is correct try without the port number in it if it has a port number what version stb emu pro are you using has the sub expired

yes i tried removing the port num nothing happened all blank then i put it in again same thing blank. And its stbEmu pro 1.2.0.4

access the settings of stb emu and change default player

btw stm emu must be one of the worst ways of watching iptv on a firestick.. up there with siptv..
Tbh i really like this app on my firestick thats working its brilliant. Just a pain in the other room that it doesnt work. Ive swapped the fireticks to make sure it wasnt a wifi prob but it seems to be the same stick

Is both the subscriptions from same provider? Or different providers?
I assume the Firestick you are setting up is a new subscription?
Hi yes both from same provider. They arent new subscriptions this firestick worked last week now its just stopped working. My subscription isnt up until dec so its not that. Before i contact my provider i want to make sure ive tried everything. As i was told my someone before its not the providers problem, that once this app loads thats his part done so its on me to fix it

Hi yes both from same provider. They arent new subscriptions this firestick worked last week now its just stopped working. My subscription isnt up until dec so its not that. Before i contact my provider i want to make sure ive tried everything. As i was told my someone before its not the providers problem, that once this app loads thats his part done so its on me to fix it
Load of bullshite try an older version

Back