Iptv stb emu not working 4k firesticj

Mag lines are locked to one MAC address so if it’s the same sub it won’t work, of course unless it’s a multi connection sub? More info needed please.
You don't get multiple connections , or multiroom on mag sub they are seperate subs.

Its just a pain because someone told me that once this app loads my provider has done his part the fact that it doesnt work isnt his problem so im lost
That’s bullshite bud a lot of providers will always offer support whether app issues or connection issues ect that’s what pees me off providers are quick to take peoples cash but don’t like to offer support

Type this in downloader exactly like I have bud
tiny.cc/9uq2uz it is an old version all you would do is copy your Mac from the version your using to the one I’ve posted in stb configuration then Mac address
So download that and put in my MAC-address an thats it? I dont know what you mean by you posted in stb conf

That’s bullshite bud a lot of providers will always offer support whether app issues or connection issues ect that’s what pees me off providers are quick to take peoples cash but don’t like to offer support
Thanks, thats why i would like to try a diff provider could you recommend someone

Have you contacted your provider bud and get him to kick your line for you.
Your other line is up and running no issues so not isp related the logs on his panel could need clearing on your line

Ive 2 firesticks 4k hd both running stb emu one works fine, other wont work. Screen loads and when i select a channel will stay blank. Im using PIA VPN so ive been on at them. Tried uninstalling etc still no idea what to try anyone got any ideas? If so plz explain diff things to try thank you
Ive already, tried diff vpns, uninstalled app, reboots and checked internet.
So the one that won’t work was it working before hand?
Is it a new subscription you’ve put on it?

That’s bullshite bud a lot of providers will always offer support whether app issues or connection issues ect that’s what pees me off providers are quick to take peoples cash but don’t like to offer supportso

this is so true, quick to take your cash, but when you really need help they disappear, to be honest its not fair to us customers, we feel abandoned and let down !

Back