Joshua v Ruiz 2

I see Chris Eubank jr is fighting Russian Matt Korobov later on tonight in New York,

This is what Hearn has said about the fight
“Korobov is the worst possible style of opponent that they could have chosen,” said Hearn about Eubank Jr., “We got Callum Smith, we got Billy Joe Saunders, and we got all these domestic fights that he can take. “He’s fighting a guy that nobody really wants to fight, and no one has really heard of. He’s probably going to get beat, because it’s the worst possible style in the world for him. Who is advising Chris Eubank Jr? I mean, it’s madness. He’s not even going to be given any credit for winning that fight outside of the boxing community,” said Hearn.

Wouldnt say they are ducking him, other way round imo.

Both guys would win easily against AJ.

Guy has no boxing skills and a weak chin.

No boxing skills and a weak chin.

Come on man, even if you don’t like the guy that’s absolute rubbish. You don’t win a gold medal at the Olympics with no boxing skills.

No boxing skills and a weak chin.

Come on man, even if you don’t like the guy that’s absolute rubbish. You don’t win a gold medal at the Olympics with no boxing skills.

Not rubbish guy is not a pure boxer or has the boxing skills that Fury has.

In regards to his Chin he is susceptible to be knocked down as he has been in multiple fights.

Dont hate the guy. But he is vastly overrated like he is already the greatest heavyweight boxer of his time which is complete rubbish.

He boxed really well as the whole point of boxing is too hit your opponent and not get hit back. He moved alot around the ring but showed good skills tonight.

Fury I still believe would outbox him and Wilder's power will be too much for him to handle. Thats my opinion. In boxing anything can happen. Any fighter can get KO.

Last edited:
Not rubbish guy is not a pure boxer or has the boxing skills that Fury has.

In regards to his Chin he is susceptible to be knocked down as he has been in multiple fights.

Dont hate the guy. But he is vastly overrated like he is already the greatest heavyweight boxer of his time which is complete rubbish.

He boxed really well as the whole point of boxing is too hit your opponent and not get hit back. He moved alot around the ring but showed good skills tonight.

Fury I still believe would outbox him and Wilder's power will be too much for him to handle. Thats my opinion. In boxing anything can happen. Any fighter can get KO.

You said he had no skills tho?

Absolute rubbish.

Also susceptible to being knocked down? So is Fury, got put down by a cruiser weight at one point in his career. Doesn’t mean he’s not a skilful boxer, world class at that.

Bring back AJ to the UK and I can go see him again at Wembley, the atmosphere is amazing and well worth the money. AJ lost 1 fight and everyone attacked him

AJ doesn't seem to have that killer punch anymore, unless he's been beating nobody's, I like him but I think he will struggle against a big hitter like swinger wilder or fury.

Back