Joshua vs Usyk

Yes, and El Macho from Despicable me 2 AKA Ruiz, the bloke they found at a bus stop beat him fair and square only to lose a few months later for another £5m wingwangs.
Did Ruiz take him to school or did AJ take a dive like he did tonight?
Only ten million quid to find out

Ruiz smashed Joshua’s equilibrium and Joshua never recovered. Wobbled around for another few rounds and Ruiz dropped him a few more times. Wouldn’t say he schooled him though.

Usyk on the other hand was so technical tonight it was a joy to watch. Totally took Joshua to school.

Yes, and El Macho from Despicable me 2 AKA Ruiz, the bloke they found at a bus stop beat him fair and square only to lose a few months later for another £5m wingwangs.
Did Ruiz take him to school or did AJ take a dive like he did tonight?
Only ten million quid to find out
So what was the conspiracy theory to loosing to Ruiz?

He lost and came back fighting maybe he'll do the same with Usyk I don't know. I still don't believe he threw the fight to avoid AJ v Fury as he'll have a rematch against Usyk plus possibly a 3rd fight leading to more embarrassment

He lost and came back fighting maybe he'll do the same with Usyk I don't know. I still don't believe he threw the fight to avoid AJ v Fury as he'll have a rematch against Usyk plus possibly a 3rd fight

There’s probably not much of a conspiracy.

Pabs just truly believes that big Andy Ruiz was behind the recent raid on Xtream-Codes. Where he walked in with his Dad Andrés Ruiz Snr and eat the servers causing mad downtime.

He lost and came back fighting maybe he'll do the same with Usyk I don't know. I still don't believe he threw the fight to avoid AJ v Fury as he'll have a rematch against Usyk plus possibly a 3rd fight leading to more embarrassment
At five or ten million quid a pop you don't need to do many of them before you retire.
Or you could face a seven foot gypsy killing machine with the IQ of a glass of water and end up on life support, I wonder which he'll choose :unsure:

At five or ten million quid a pop you don't need to do many of them before you retire.
Or you could face a seven foot gypsy killing machine with the IQ of a glass of water and end up on life support, I wonder which he'll choose :unsure:

Knowing Joshua probably end up on life support so he don’t have to listen to your bulls*it 😂😂

Yes but your saying he lost 2 fight's just to get some more money
No I'm sure he's in it just for the sportsmanship, money never entered his head when he became a professional boxer. :sneaky: :LOL:
Pabs logic is really flawed.

If he truly believes this conspiracy why don’t Joshua just fight Fury and take a dive and he’ll make 10x what he got taking 4 dives and a rematch against Ruiz 😂😂😂
Because taking a dive against Ruiz or this numpty he had a dance with tonight doesn't involve having your ribs pulled out of your nostrils.
Let me ask you something, would you fight AJ or Fury for one minute?
If you had to, which would you choose?
That's why

No I'm sure he's in it just for the sportsmanship, money never entered his head when he became a professional boxer. :sneaky: :LOL:

Because taking a dive against Ruiz or this numpty he had a dance with tonight doesn't involve having your ribs pulled out of your nostrils.
Let me ask you something, would you fight AJ or Fury for one minute?
If you had to, which would you choose?
That's why
I'll fight either for £100 just fall on the floor when the bell rings lol

Are you saying AJ couldn't stand a few punches one on one? Head to head they'll give each other a battle but AJ would loose on points. With your logic he would just dive anyway and that would be agreed beforehand

I'll fight either for £100 just fall on the floor when the bell rings lol

Are you saying AJ couldn't stand a few punches one on one? Head to head they'll give each other a battle but AJ would loose on points. With your logic he would just dive anyway and that would be agreed beforehand
Yes anyone would take a million to fight either. They could F me up the trumper for five grand.
AJ and the others have a limited career and can command £5m a go, why risk your brain?
Just give the paying customers what they want and six months later a rematch.
Fury is a different kettle of tadpoles if you follow my drift, he's high as a kite 90% if the time

I'll try and answer these questions :LOL:

Oh come on, you really think fighters, or any other sportsman doesn't throw a match/game if it suits their overall plan? No. However, do I think Joshua intentionally handed over all his belts tonight to avoid Fury? No. Not a chance. Joshua handed them over because he was not good enough lol. I keep stressing this point. This is now the 3rd time you’ve missed it….

Did you really think AJ was boxing to the best of his ability tonight? If you did you must be the only one on earth. - I believe like others that Joshua was fighting to best of his ability tonight and still wasn't good enough for the classy Usyk. Usyk schooled him.

He'll have another £5m rematch and win or lose he'll retire, there's no way he's going to fight someone who can beat him. To pulp - You could be right on that one. He could well call it a day. Because......He's not good enough lol
AJ wasn't boxing to his best he didn't even stick to the game plan.
For that matter I don't think he even threw a power punch at usyk lol.
Theres no way he threw that match to avoid fury as both sides have said all along they want the fight.
If it wasn't for the arbitration then it would've been been fury AJ lastnight would the outcome have been different quite possibly
Fury/Usyk fekking hell that would be a classic.

Just thinking of that fight potentially for all the belts with two World class technicians and outstanding boxers it would be something to behold.
Ain't going to happen fury not interested in usyk he has a 3 fight plan then going to retire 1 is wilder 2 AJ including rematch 3 whyte he's made it very clear what his intentions are

Back