Just a bit of info...

Azzy_FT9

There are no such things as Glitch Free or Freeze Free lines. You would rarely come across a line that never scrambles every know and then. Just appreciate what you can get in my opinion.

I beg to differ. Line i bought is glitch free. Never glitches, and freezes for maybe 2 seconds once every couple of days or so.
I reckon i can call that glitch free. Use a crappy line with a cheap box you'll have issues. Find a good line supplier and use it on a good box
no problems. I went straight from an openbox v5s to an Amiko A3. Had the openbox for a week and got rid.

I beg to differ. Line i bought is glitch free. Never glitches, and freezes for maybe 2 seconds once every couple of days or so.
I reckon i can call that glitch free. Use a crappy line with a cheap box you'll have issues. Find a good line supplier and use it on a good box
no problems. I went straight from an openbox v5s to an Amiko A3. Had the openbox for a week and got rid.

I agree, the better the box, the less glitches..

i had the cheaper box's and they would freeze every few hour's.....i have a Technomate nano super 2 now and the glitches are like marcus said,
just every couple of days....with the same line.

With lines, like all else, you get what you pay for. Cheap is not always best but then some of the more expensive lines are just rip-offs.
Do your research first with test lines, then buy when certain.
Reaper.

Expensive lines are not ALWAYS the best as reaper rightly said do your homework but I ave 3 lines that cost me a tenner as they were on offer but they work better than my mates that he paid an arm an a leg for and he's round watching mine more often than not want a bargain do your homework if all else fails.... :butkiss:lol

Bought my box about 3 years ago, Blade 7000s cost about £150, pay £25 a year for 2 lines with excellent service, so in 3 years annual running costs £75, 11 months a year free in my book.
Its a good life. ;)

Back