kv A780 off

Yes it is extremely annoying howmuch but its just how it goes.. If you was paying a sub folk would just go elsewhere.. But our box still remains free but tied to vermin/kV so a f5s as an emerg back up box is good if you have a dish.. My f5s servers connects instantly so if it gets real bad then may swipe a dish from somewhere... The dark side is calling me I think..!! Should I stay or should I go..!!

:no no: we are getting good at complaining when it goes down, but we should remember, that these boxes have paid for themselves over and over again, and the service is FREE, think we are all getting a bit complacent now, accept it for what it is, if it works, happy days, if not, well it comes with the territory,
if push comes to shove, there are other avenues to go down, but just remember, we are all a bit better off for this service, and the people who supply it, so never depend on it, they owe us nothing,
we made the choice, and we know the risks,...........but it's a true story........you never miss a drink of water..till the well runs dry......lol

Hey I hope you guys are not having a dig at me if you look back I think you'll find I'm one who is always quick to prise the KV team on this and other forums, indeed I'm well aware of the cost of the box as have the much sort after A850HD
BUT! The lack of feed back from people ITK is what upsets users I do pay a sub to vermin and fall back on that service when we hit problems with the KV but not being a techie lol the only thing that seems to sort it is a update and it's been a year now chaps, was every 3 weeks with the eurovix lol Keep the faith and it's good to rant don't forget though we ALL P in the same pot

No worries howmuch... But like Eileen says these boxes are what they are.. And its only been the last month or so things going on/off.. With all the years I have been rinsing vermin its just now part of the furniture. If it goes off I just put moto gp on and watch the Dr on the edge of your seat stuff or play monopoly empire with my youngest and for Christmas I am getting frustration... Not frustrated.. The pop o matic (ask your parents kids) version..! Sorry got side tracked there.. KV will sort itself out folks just hang on in there..!!

Hi guys my had a850 has been down for 2 days, reloaded old firmware Jul 2013 all back again happy days hope this works for you all

There is no point messing around with firmware and potentially bricking your box. The issues are at the server side and until they get that stabalised it may be on and off. Right now without having did anything not even a factory reset or rescan all boxes are back on and fully operational.

And its all gone quiet in kV land...watched Hamilton glitch free now that does not happen often... And you know how long a grand Prix race is folks.. KV techs we thank you for the good work.

Back