kv A780 off

eileen

TK Supporter
box off this morning, checked vermin 3 ticks, phoned them, no faults reported for the ox4 area
:whistling:

Same in sheffield on my A840 sorry to say service is slipping re KV think new Update is needed this is going on and on never had it like this as the KV team are normally the Dogs at sorting but the last few weeks shocking boys please investigate many thanks

off gateshead too ftv channels running still but everyone of the other channels are down a780 wouldnt mind they were running so well these last 3 days

Must be a server issue I have faith in the KV team to sort but think a firmware update is needed nothing since 2013 do could be that not that I know FA tech stuff lol all on work iPhone lol lets just keep everything crossed eh and keep the faith

:pop smiley:laptop is good for ought else i'm missing, was'nt complaining, would never look a gift horse in the mouth, box has paid for itself over and over, and kv service has always been great, what more could we ask for, keep up the good work :butkiss:

defo not complaining obviously its a slight tech problem and lets face it for what you get from the service even if it was active 5 days out of 7 your getting your moneys worth not that it wouldnt be FANTASTIC to get 7/7 but where im from theres more service faults with vermin than with KV

All on in Essex..as of 1435.. Just skimmed thru channels.. Ted
That's the beauty of night work.. You lot have all the problems in the morning when I am asleep.. Tidy..! No seriously it should all be on folks..if not then its a local issue..

Last edited:
A780s should be back on still some issues getting the a850s back online sure they will have that sorted out soon.

Just got in and its off... But about to go to sleep so I shall watch it later..( unlike you lot right now) It will be back on by the time I wake up.. About 3 pm.. Nice.. Ted

I know what you mean ted on nights myself this week do you think one of up dates are required only the A840 had box I'm running is on the Aug 2013 data ?

And its back on as I wake up.. Scram or no vid still a plenty it seems but beggars can't be choosers..! ! And as for update 780 last one was Aug 2013 as well but adamant they will be on top of it and have both boxes running nice and smooth again ! !

Yes off in sheffield Eileen
now it's getting silly just sort or pull the plug can't stand this messing about Sky F5 box anyone?
There are other things out there now not as cheap overall but not stuck with 1 thing anymore KV has been fantastic but pass few weeks feel let down sorry for rant but thought KV team had sorted

Back