Motorised Dish

Yes most receivers will work with a motorised setup.
There's Disney channel's on 19.2
This is a quick bouquet I put together the other day. Finding time to faff is hard lol
ee9ce93052fa4afe0de1875935cc7d48.jpg

What satellites do you mainly use, for English channels/audio just so I can check on the sat finder site which ones I can pick up. 19.2 is fine by the looks

19.2 might do you then but it couldn't be your main viewing 24/7. No enough 28.2 duplicates or English channels but few of the missing ones on it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What satellites do you mainly use, for English channels/audio just so I can check on the sat finder site which ones I can pick up. 19.2 is fine by the looks
Ste might be best answering that question, I've only just got mine and still faffing (when I get the wife and kids out the way)
19.2 is pretty good ;-)

There are a lot more channels in english on 19.2e than 18 Mr D.
Most of the spanish,german tnt,sky, movies etc etc can be audio change to english.
Then lots of english audio on 23.5e, 16e, 13e, 4.8e, o.8w, 30w--shall i continue lol
Reaper.

There are a lot more channels in english on 19.2e than 18 Mr D.
Most of the spanish,german tnt,sky, movies etc etc can be audio change to english.
Then lots of english audio on 23.5e, 16e, 13e, 4.8e, o.8w, 30w--shall i continue lol
Reaper.
Not got round to finding them all yet, I've serious issues with trees which I'll resolve soon. Then I can continue on my quest [emoji13]

Mr D is "stuck" on some "private" channel on 13e to look around Mr R! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Haha, well looks like I need to choose a dish then. Are the technomate ones a good choice. I'll see if I can get a 97cm one to help do the job

I don't play around with mine often enough (the satellite that is) to know about the range of English audio channels - I know I accidentally stumbled across some adult material which I could understand.

Just picking up on this thread. How would I incorporate a twin lnb setup for recording as my default position will mostly be 28.2 unless I go for a scan when I feel like it.

I take it one part of the twin cable loops through the motor to the 1st feed of the dual lnb and the other would just go straight to the 2nd lnb feed?

Just picking up on this thread. How would I incorporate a twin lnb setup for recording as my default position will mostly be 28.2 unless I go for a scan when I feel like it.

I take it one part of the twin cable loops through the motor to the 1st feed of the dual lnb and the other would just go straight to the 2nd lnb feed?

You can't use 2 separate lnb's on a motorised dish.

You can't use 2 separate lnb's on a motorised dish.
... i probably wrote the wrong terminology. I meant a dual feed lnb for watching and recording at the same time but dont know how this would be wired up with a diseqc system l. I can see the motor has in/out connectors?

Does your receiver not have USALS built in? ... it's a much better system. As dangerous said then, you can use an LNB with more than 1 connection - in regards to the motor in / out, you just need to run any one of the wires to the motor IN then a short piece from the motor OUT to an output on the lnb.

Thanks for clearing it up ste. Yeah i thought only one cable is needed to feed the motor control signal.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back