Movies on firestick

Should i just simply stick with bee/fp/cinema and tune into RD through them, I can do that or is it worth pursuing this stremio stuff???
Personally I dont think ur missing out much by just using Real Debrid directly with the apps I do have Torrentio installed but i find myself quite often just going back to the apps directly but if u can install it, it is worth just to see whats it all about, u mentioned Apple and Amazon paid links and u should find the Torrentio links directly behind the paid links they always show up first and directly above the paid links there is an option All or Torrentio which is an option if u want all the links to show or just the Torrentio links to show up

Personally I dont think ur missing out much by just using Real Debrid directly with the apps I do have Torrentio installed but i find myself quite often just going back to the apps directly but if u can install it, it is worth just to see whats it all about, u mentioned Apple and Amazon paid links and u should find the Torrentio links directly behind the paid links they always show up first and directly above the paid links there is an option All or Torrentio which is an option if u want all the links to show or just the Torrentio links to show up

I have done as you have suggested, so, here we go and I hope I don’t confuse you,, when I get to Stremio home page I have done two things,, 1) clicked on home, scrolled to Indiana Jones, clicked on it , I then get, in a horizontal line, Apple TV 13-99, google play, 13-99, Amazon video 13-99 etc etc,, above all of these is Indiana Jones dial of destiny 3023)??????, then I go down to add ons,, and move over to community addons ( no sign of the word Torrentio????, I then scroll down and the nearest word I get is torrent catalogs,, I am obviously going wrong somewhere but don’t know where??,,, here’s got assistance,,, Bondy.

I have done as you have suggested, so, here we go and I hope I don’t confuse you,, when I get to Stremio home page I have done two things,, 1) clicked on home, scrolled to Indiana Jones, clicked on it , I then get, in a horizontal line, Apple TV 13-99, google play, 13-99, Amazon video 13-99 etc etc,, above all of these is Indiana Jones dial of destiny 3023)??????, then I go down to add ons,, and move over to community addons ( no sign of the word Torrentio????, I then scroll down and the nearest word I get is torrent catalogs,, I am obviously going wrong somewhere but don’t know where??,,, here’s got assistance,,, Bondy.
just left a link for u super easy if u follow those instructions

I'd listen to that @yozz68 fella, he seems to know what day it is, most people here don't bother about this stuff except in an emergency

I've recently set up Stremio with Terrentio and Real Debrid. Working great for me. Was wondering if anyone knows if Stremio works when using the same Real Debrid account on two separate devices simultaneously?

I've recently set up Stremio with Terrentio and Real Debrid. Working great for me. Was wondering if anyone knows if Stremio works when using the same Real Debrid account on two separate devices simultaneously?
Never tried that so I can't comment on that sorry.

I've not tried it yet but I'm reading that it can be used on any IP address independently, but can only be used simultaneously when on the same IP address.

from read debrid:

You can use your account from any public IP address but you can't use your account from more than one public IP address at the same time.
If your devices are connected through the same router, they are getting only one public IP address and you can use as many devices you want.
If you want to use Real-Debrid from two different IP addresses at a time, you have to sign up and pay for two different accounts. (with a different username and a different email address)

from read debrid:

You can use your account from any public IP address but you can't use your account from more than one public IP address at the same time.
If your devices are connected through the same router, they are getting only one public IP address and you can use as many devices you want.
If you want to use Real-Debrid from two different IP addresses at a time, you have to sign up and pay for two different accounts. (with a different username and a different email address)
Sounds more and more like Netflix 😂😂😂😲😲 mind you Disney not be far behind 😣😣😣😂😂😂😂

Premiumize all the way
Depends on how much you actually use it debrid would cost 32 euro Premiumize almost 70 for a year.
I know Premiumize has more hosters than debrid there used to be a list but cannot see that now on their webpage

Depends on how much you actually use it debrid would cost 32 euro Premiumize almost 70 for a year.
I know Premiumize has more hosters than debrid there used to be a list but cannot see that now on their webpage
Premiumize is unlimited accounts so cost can be split between a few.

I'm not familiar with this. Does accomplish the same as debrid?
There's also AllDebrid.

I tried it some years back but had issues with their service related to my ISP (can't remember exactly what they were now) and their 'support' wasn't interested so I ditched them . Not sure what it's like now though. They still seem to be offering a free trial and there's a Stremio addon similar to Torrentio.

Edit: Torrentio says it integrates with a few debrid sites.

Last edited:
Back