Movies on firestick

Would you need a vpn using Stremio with Terrentio as there using torrents so not to flag your isp
Unless you are looking for stuff that's not generally available then using RD (something like 16 euro for six months) with Stremio and Torrentio should remove the need for a VPN.

Set everything up Torrentio and real debrid works perfectly but on the stremio home page when scrolling down to the bottom it's got grayed out thumbnails real debrid-other showing downloads and titles watched is this normal

Set everything up Torrentio and real debrid works perfectly but on the stremio home page when scrolling down to the bottom it's got grayed out thumbnails real debrid-other showing downloads and titles watched is this normal
As far as I remember, the thumbnails will be the 'downloads' in your RD account.

There's a setting somewhere (might be in Torrentio but can't remember where now) you can toggle to show these 'downloads' or not.

There's a sub-reddit for Stremio addons, lots of info and help in there.

EDIT: Sorry. Yes, it's normal.

Last edited:
Doesn't torrentio stream the torrent?. so would have thought in UK would need VPN. I guess it's for personal use but still sharing with the swarm?. it's been a while so maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Doesn't torrentio stream the torrent?. so would have thought in UK would need VPN. I guess it's for personal use but still sharing with the swarm?. it's been a while so maybe I'm thinking of something else.
If you link it to your RD account then it won't stream the torrent, it will stream (the downloaded torrent) from RD, so no VPN required.

If you don't link it to RD then it will stream the actual torrent and a VPN may be the safest way to go.

Reactions: m4u
If you link it to your RD account then it won't stream the torrent, it will stream (the downloaded torrent) from RD, so no VPN required.

If you don't link it to RD then it will stream the actual torrent and a VPN may be the safest way to go.
I added the RD api to torrentio and then installed the add-on to stremio was that the correct way to go?

I added the RD api to torrentio and then installed the add-on to stremio was that the correct way to go?
Sounds like you have it set up properly.

Your search results will confirm whether it's working properly or not. They should have [RD + Torrentio] (or something like that) in the title of the source. See below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-19-10-56-38-424_com.stremio.one-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-19-10-56-38-424_com.stremio.one-edit.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 29
Sounds like you have it set up properly.

Your search results will confirm whether it's working properly or not. They should have [RD + Torrentio] (or something like that) in the title of the source. See below.
Yes all links have RD+ torrentio same as screenshot posted. So hopefully everything right, seems to be working great and quality is amazing.

think there's some modified CinemaHD apps going around with premium links in.
You can probably find them on here somewhere or around the internet.

Good luck
Some of these work pretty well aswel,
There are a lot of sellers that offer it free with premiumised links these days aswel so ive seen.

Thanks for all the great advice on this thread guys - never heard about streamio, torrentio and real debrid until this afternoon and now have them all running sweetly on the Firestick and my MacBook. Really impressed by the whole experience (Streamio and here!).

Hi I've managed to download stremio and real debris working fine on my phone and will set up on firestick couple of questions seen people mention it works with the apps cinema hd etc can someone explain this if possible how it works etc and also is there anyway of downloading movies to my phone to watch offline for example if flying gives me something to watch thanks

Back