Movies on firestick

Managed to get it up and running on firestick only slight moan would be it's hard to see where youabre sometimes because of the screen colour if that makes sense is there a way to make it more visible where you are if that makes sense

Hi I've managed to download stremio and real debris working fine on my phone and will set up on firestick couple of questions seen people mention it works with the apps cinema hd etc can someone explain this if possible how it works etc and also is there anyway of downloading movies to my phone to watch offline for example if flying gives me something to watch thanks
I think that's more the real debrid account. You should be able to unlock more links by entering your RD details within the app.

Managed to get it up and running on firestick only slight moan would be it's hard to see where youabre sometimes because of the screen colour if that makes sense is there a way to make it more visible where you are if that makes sense
No option to change theme in app?

Hi I've managed to download stremio and real debris working fine on my phone and will set up on firestick couple of questions seen people mention it works with the apps cinema hd etc can someone explain this if possible how it works etc and also is there anyway of downloading movies to my phone to watch offline for example if flying gives me something to watch thanks
Download an app called advanced download manager(link in downloads section), when you click on a link on cinemahd or alternative app, click on open with instead of play and choose ADM, it will then download to your device

I have sremio on tivo stream 4k and discovered I can voice search content if I turn on sremio in Google assistant > searchable apps. However it keeps switching itself off. I wonder has anyone a fix for this ? Thanks

The problem with things like Stremio is you’re searching public torrents. Even with Real-Debrid it’s still public files but behind a paywall.

Plex services imo are better, and if you’re with the right ones that care about quality then they will have access to private torrents and usenet so they can scrape excellent rips.

The problem with things like Stremio is you’re searching public torrents. Even with Real-Debrid it’s still public files but behind a paywall.

Plex services imo are better, and if you’re with the right ones that care about quality then they will have access to private torrents and usenet so they can scrape excellent rips.
True. Plex is cracking down also though. Best to build personal library and use things like stremio that you don't need high end quality.

What exactly is the problem? You select your stream, play it and it works? What's the problem there?

Your probably just missing torrentio. These are the instructions I followed when setting it up originally:
Any questions feel free to ask and me or I'm sure someone else here will be happy to help :)
The linked Reddit posts says a VPN is not necessary when using this Stremio/Torrentino/RD approach. Want to get the opinion of the veterans and those well more experienced than me on here on whether they agree?

What about the need for a VPN when using BeeTV/CinemaHD/etc. ?
Thanks for the advice everyone!

Last edited:
The linked Reddit posts says a VPN is not necessary when using this Stremio/Torrentino/RD approach. Want to get the opinion of the veterans and those well more experienced than me on here on whether they agree?

What about the need for a VPN when using BeeTV/CinemaHD/etc. ?
Thanks for the advice everyone!
I never needed normally needed to used a VPN when using an app via RD i.e not sharing like torrent,
but I have noticed if using vpn more links do appear could be isp blocking certain file hosting sites.

I never needed normally needed to used a VPN when using an app via RD i.e not sharing like torrent,
but I have noticed if using vpn more links do appear could be isp blocking certain file hosting sites.
Sounds plausible. You may get a content restriction or a speed drop if your ISP doesn't like the RD servers, but i've not had a problem and continue to use RD without a VPN.

morning all, just jumping on this thread, it says on one of my apps there is a new version of bee tv, ok a stupid question, there are two versions ,one says "modded " the other "official ",does it matter which one i use on my firestick? If so why?,,,,many thanks.

morning all, just jumping on this thread, it says on one of my apps there is a new version of bee tv, ok a stupid question, there are two versions ,one says "modded " the other "official ",does it matter which one i use on my firestick? If so why?,,,,many thanks.
Modded will probably have ads removed and analytics by a 3rd party. Official would be from the developer page.

Stay with the modded one don't update it or you will end up with ads

Back