need help Zgemma H2S stopped working on crypted channels

Hi,
I am pretty sure it is a H2S, but ill check again after work. I remember the image to be VIX.
The warning I had "some plugins are not available, Extensions/-easysetup-(No modulenamed Timershift)..." seems to have disappeared with my new CCcam.cfg
On top of my head i dont remember the Wooshbuild i have, but i generally try to get the latest version. Again i'll double check later on from home.

H2s can't access VM cable channels so it's not that, wooshbuild is based on openatv not openvix, it probably needs flashing but will need to know the exact model to point you in the right direction

Have you ever had the sattalite feeds into your box or cable feed into your box
yes, I was on sky last year, I have a quad LNA, 2 sat lines were feeding the box.
Since i switched to Virgin, I use their cable, split it into their Tivo box (which I rarely use anyway), their Hub3.0 modem for the internet, and into my zgemma.
The zgemma is plugged using LAN

yes, I was on sky last year, I have a quad LNA, 2 sat lines were feeding the box.
Since i switched to Virgin, I use their cable, split it into their Tivo box (which I rarely use anyway), their Hub3.0 modem for the internet, and into my zgemma.
The zgemma is plugged using LAN

Yes, there's about 20 different models, some are sat, some are cable and a lot are sat and cable, the model you mentioned is sat only, you obviously have a sat and cable box, not a H2s

Yes, there's about 20 different models, some are sat, some are cable and a lot are sat and cable, the model you mentioned is sat only, you obviously have a sat and cable box, not a H2s
Hi,
Here is the confusion, my box says H2H on the front, but the image says VIX image Model Zgemma H.2H (see picture).
At the moment Comedy Channel which was previously not working is working, but i have this occasional freezing on Quest.
I have a splitter (supposed to be good quality) feeding the VM modem, VM Tivo, and the Zgemma. Could it be too much? The TIVO box is off at the moment.

Attachments

• f95caac3-3538-48f7-9420-36d19e9d81af.jpeg
    f95caac3-3538-48f7-9420-36d19e9d81af.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi,
Here is the confusion, my box says H2H on the front, but the image says VIX image Model Zgemma H.2H (see picture).
At the moment Comedy Channel which was previously not working is working, but i have this occasional freezing on Quest.
I have a splitter (supposed to be good quality) feeding the VM modem, VM Tivo, and the Zgemma. Could it be too much? The TIVO box is off at the moment.
It says h2s for model can you take a pic of back of box

Maybe a stupid question, but could i put my sat dish to feed the Zgemma and see if that works? is it the CCcam.cfg provider that set the cable or sat option?
If not a sat box then no mate unless it's a combi box

If not a sat box then no mate unless it's a combi box
I think i have used it when i was on sky with my sat dish (altho I wouldnt trust my memory, as i have changed the box around that time too)
Is there a way to check? with a model number? in the setup menu?

yes sorry, typo this time.
So i do have a H2H box, but with a H2S image... could it be the problem?

There's no problem using the H2S image on a H2H, it's exactly the same box with different tuners.
It will just show up as a H2S in hostname and the 'about' screen.

You can change the box branding easily enough as well if it irritates you.

There's no problem using the H2S image on a H2H, it's exactly the same box with different tuners.
It will just show up as a H2S in hostname and the 'about' screen.

You can change the box branding easily enough as well if it irritates you.
well if that is just a name change and doesnt fix anything i just rather leave it as it is. I am more concerned about finding why i have channels freezing.
some can work one day and not the other day, some will freeze for 5 or 10 seconds when others are just a second.
it doesnt seem to do on the sky sports, BT sports, , but the one like comedy central, quest, and others i didnt write down the names.
the plugin menu crashes when i press the green button "download".

Back