Ho guys looking for opinions/help

have a h5.2tc box is starting to play up not finding hdd and usb freezing lots when going through menu.

need a cable box preferably twin tuner .

so far reasonable price i have seen gigablue x2 can pick your tuners.

any help would be appreciated.

have you tried reflashing the box and initialising the hdd and USB again. Doing both of those may fix your problems.

Weird that normally a reflash will sort most issues.. have you tried using a different build or maybe open atv instead of vix or vice versa?

Got it running eventually box is struggling tho. Disconnected hdd and memory card and just stuck an old 32gb usb in. E2istream was crashing with error message iptv cache not found. Stick wouldnt initialise . After multiple restart stick worked .

E2iplayer is no good
E2istream is what you need.
What have you flashed to the box?
Grogbuild, wooshbuild etc or plain openatv?
Reboot router and box a few times.
What image version is showing in menu/information /about?

Think there's a few newer zgemmas available with multiple tuners of you are set on upgrading

Think the h7c comes with 3 tuners (one day 2x cable) and goes for about £113

Or if you just wanted a single cable tuner,

The H9T or H9.2H (has a single sat) are also available for around £67 or £73 at first glance on a site I norm use.

I had the sat version H9s and it was very nippy like. But wasn't using it for a tuner.. I'd still have it but bought a FireCube and just use it now for what I need.

To me many times its down to user error of how box is setup and if using internal flash.
Starting from scratch and no settings restore can bring box back to life again.
Things that used to work and now not work are common with boxes and needing a new plugin.
Dont worry the guys will get ya up and running again.

I agree. Often the peripherals. Hdd, usb etc stop working and people put it down to the box conking out.
Flash box or even sometimes buy a new box and plug the old peripherals in and find its the same, it's rarely the box, almost always the software or the extra hardware in use

if the usb wouldn't initialise and you had to try it muliple times then the stick could be on the way out or it could be a dodgy usb connection on the box, try using the front usb.

IPTVCache May not be found if the e2istream pkugin was installed with hdd connected and you switched to usb stick as it is stored on /media/hdd rebooting the box (not rebooting gui) should fix that.

Hi guys yeah a reflash has fixed issues before but this time both front and rear usb ports are playing up. Have tried a few usbs and a hdd now all are having issues . Im not sure if the usb port is maybe losing power as my mate had an issue were the box suddenly struggled to power his hdd

Powered HDD may work, where a caddy is involved, plug your phone in port to see if it will charge it! Could give you an idea if it's the port and not the stick /HDD

Hdd is good works on android box . Tv laptop. Usb’s all work on multiple device to. Box is going on 3 years old and is on 24/7 maybe just ran its course

Hdd is good works on android box . Tv laptop. Usb’s all work on multiple device to. Box is going on 3 years old and is on 24/7 maybe just ran its course

Try a new power supply with the box, if it's not getting a decent supply it will cause this kind of thing, struggling hdd /usb etc.
You may have a few psu hanging around the house, just make sure it's 12v and the same or higher ampage as the one you use now

Back