New dish setup

How long does it typically take you professionals to install a motorised dish?

I'm planning to do it when I have 2 days free straight. One to do the dish, and the second to take the cable across the garden.

But if it takes you Pros a good few hours, I may need to give myself extra time.

All depends how accurate
You fit your brackets and the pole
90° all round You could be lucky
enough to get the motor satellite dish
To track the ark with good s.n.r on all
Transponders A must is to download
True compass app take your longitude
and latitude from the app I wouldn't use
Dishpointer its not completely acruate
Make sure your motor is at 0° Your motor
Should come with a manual to set your
Latitude for the motor and dish elevation
All these factors are so important to get
The installation correct and saves time

never heard of them did you not look at WOS
Yeah, was just looking at various mesh sizes. The biggest technomate one I could find was 97cm
Mix digital do 1.1m but that one has bad reviews on amazon, and these chaps do 1.2m.

I'll most likely just go for the technomate one at wos.

its ah Irish co,
dunno what the setup would be with customs and delivery times now with all the other stuff going on

heres mine, 13, 19 and 28 with a disque switch... i did replace the left hand 13 lnb for a 3deg fixed dual to get 16 in as well. dish is pointed at 19

80cm dish, north east england.

Attachments

• 13 19 28.jpg
    13 19 28.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010911.JPG
    P1010911.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 12
Is it worth getting something like the inverto black ultra, or is the included technomate lnb pretty solid?

Is it worth getting something like the inverto black ultra, or is the included technomate lnb pretty solid?
Id stick with the Technomate, youll not see much improvement with the Inverto. I got one after reading all the hype on them it replaced a Smart Titanium LNB i was using. The Smart ended up back on the dish.

Can anyone help me?
on my motorised 80cm dish, I get about 80-100% channels of Europe beam on blind search on most of the satellite except 16e and 1.9e. On 16e after about 5 blind scans I am still only getting 356 channels and on 1.9e only 180 channels. Any solutions?

the dish is mounted very high up on second floor and I don’t have access to ladder.
It’s not important that I get all the channels on these satellites but if I can, it will be good.

Can anyone help me?
on my motorised 80cm dish, I get about 80-100% channels of Europe beam on blind search on most of the satellite except 16e and 1.9e. On 16e after about 5 blind scans I am still only getting 356 channels and on 1.9e only 180 channels. Any solutions?

the dish is mounted very high up on second floor and I don’t have access to ladder.
It’s not important that I get all the channels on these satellites but if I can, it will be good.
If it’s on the viark, might possibly be missing transponders. That happened to me with blind search on 28.2e.

If it’s on the viark, might possibly be missing transponders. That happened to me with blind search on 28.2e.
It’s viark
I went in king of sat and corrected each and every transponder, added those which are missing and rescanned but this did not increase the number of channels. On some transponders I don’t get any quality of signal.

Back