New Gigablue UHD UE 4K UHD can you help me set it up again has OpenVix

I now have channels working (yahoo). Freesat UK and have turned to AutoBouquetmakers Providers.
Region BBC Scotland/STV Glasgow. Is there anything else I should change in that list below region?

I don't know why the TV pictures appeared.
Well perhaps Willo3092 knows what settings you have at the moment , but know one else will no images of settings from autobouquetsmaker :unsure:

Tuner B shouldn't be connected to Tuner A if you have a cable to it.
Set tuners A and B according to what satellite is connected to them.

I have Tuner A connected to 28.2E and Tuner B connected to 19.2E.
You can then set the leaf tuners (C onwards) as connected to either Tuner A or B.
Make sure each tuner has a different SCR number and not the same as the other box.

1648384384193.png

Well perhaps Willo3092 knows what settings you have at the moment , but know one else will no images of settings from autobouquetsmaker :unsure:

I have no idea if he's using Freesat, Sky FTA or both :unsure:

Personally I scan both in ABM but don't create any bouquets at all.
I just use a favourites.xml to create a custom bouquet so that all of our favourites are on page 1 and numbered as I choose (y)

1648384768033.png

Last edited:
I have no idea if he's using Freesat, Sky FTA or both :unsure:

Personally I scan both in ABM but don't create any bouquets at all.
I just use a favourites.xml to create a custom bouquet so that all of our favourites are on page 1 and numbered as I choose (y)

View attachment 74052
Sorry for going about this the wrong way. I just want to get the slky channel as downstairs which lists beeb 1,2,,3,4, stv, 4 then 5 followed by freesat chanels.

Sorry for going about this the wrong way. I just want to get the slky channel as downstairs which lists beeb 1,2,,3,4, stv, 4 then 5 followed by freesat chanels.
Is it same box downstairs ? if so can you not just backup settings and transfer to new box , then setup your tuners.

Your bouquets (groups of channels) are made by a plugin called AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM). Go to your old box, go into ABM menus, especially the providers menu . Make a video on how you have ABM set/configured/programmed and repeat that on new box. Once you have set ABM on new box, run/activate ABM so it makes the bouquets.

Remind me what do please
I don't use VIX , normally but if you have made settings backup they will be stored in usb or hard drive backup folder, or full image is stored in imagebackups folder, so either copy settings to usb or image to usb and either restore setting or just flash with backup image. then setup your tuners again.

P.S. If it is only problems with bouquets then I would do as Abu Baniaz advises. I also take snapshots (pictures of settings for plugins) I use toset up my box so you can always refer back to them.

last night while pressing some buttons on my controls, discovered I can now get a list of tv programs similar to slky in which the list is exactly the same with no interruptions of non-usable channels

We don't know if he is in a bouquet. He might even be in the 28.2 service list.

@Billy315, please answer questions and be as descriptive as possible. If you don't understand the question, please say so. The more details you provide, the better help you will get

1. Have you set and run ABM on new box exactly as your old box
2. How are you selecting services. List every single button press you make. If you are not using the original remote, say so.
3. What do you see in the highlighted section of this example picture. Write the full name or attach a picture of what you see.

The "surest" way to ensure you select exactly what you want is to use the channel selection part of enigma2 instead of using screens initially designed for showing Synopsis.
Press Up (next to OK).
At bottom of screen you will see: All, Satellite/extended, Providers, Favourites. These are coloured buttons
Select the viewing mode you want. Most people will want "Favourites"
A list of bouquets/favourites will be shown. Select the one you want.
Channel selection remembers last mode, so not always necessary to do all above. But as I said, surest method.

On Vix the TV/Radio button ( the one that controls box, not the one that changes remote to control TV or box) initially shows you bouquets. Even in Grid EPG.

On all images, in the channel selection menu, you can also enable "always show bouquets"
Menu >Setup > User Interface > Channel Selection > Always show bouquets

In the Grid EPG menu, there is an also an option to "Show bouquet on launch". Try enabling that.

Attachments

• forbilly315.jpg
    forbilly315.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back