no signal message.

HI mate same with me no signal???
i have two openboxs V8S the line went down 2 months ago not touched since turned off. So decided to get one working today.NO signal NO free to air on both on even BBC1 so i thought sat dish put old sly box on (there box) works fine no prob, updated one box firmware and channels on line still nothing on eather. is there new firmware for the openbox V8S?????????????????

Last edited:
Well I think it's at my end, rebooted router and it works for about a few minutes then goes off, my internet is all over the place going on and off, I will have to wait and see.

Another update if it helps anyone who can advise me. I have put the latest firmware on the box, tried updating from Internet that went ok but still can only get BT and getting no signal message on sky channels, I'm lost now .

Are you sure this is not a dish issue have you checked the s.n.r on the missing channels menu sat installation t.p list

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Right it's definitely my end, my SNR is all over the place ,I am getting some sky channels and some sport ones now but it's stuttery because of the SNR jumping around between 7-40 %, it's usually up around 78-80%, any ideas what is causing this? Thanks.
Sorry linesman didn't see your post before I typed mine.

Possible faults your dish needs realigned slightly your f connectors are lose your l.n.b is faulty start by checking your f connectors

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back