Opinions on best iptv box?

Never had nvidea shield doubt ever will. But where you have devices with next level hardware you expect it to be top of the food chain.

Firestick 4k, Z8 probably are great but the ultimate is the shield if you have the money. Question is would you really need the shield and wouldnt it be a bit excessive just to use for IPTV.
If money is no object you should not be buying anything but a shield there the best hands down

Never had nvidea shield doubt ever will. But where you have devices with next level hardware you expect it to be top of the food chain.

Firestick 4k, Z8 probably are great but the ultimate is the shield if you have the money. Question is would you really need the shield and wouldnt it be a bit excessive just to use for IPTV.
I can’t agree more. My firestick is used for nothing else apart from streaming - I wouldn’t like to imagine playing games on it :tearsofjoy:

AI upscalling would be a good reason to buy a sheild if you have a 4k tv. Probably improves picture quality on IPTV aswell

Getting a 4k tv soon might get one. Just sold z8 to my brother might. Probably be able to get £30 formuler zx. Sheild here we come.

I wudnt call it money to burn its 200 quid not 2 grand if u want the best u have to pay its the way of the world
Money is money mate. Doesnt matter if is 100 quid or 1000s. You need to be able to afford to pay such amounts.

Like I said if you have money then thats fine and if you can afford it then should get the best.

If somebody started a thread on this forum stating that they were a multimillionaire and asked what the best thing to buy is, they'd get more answers saying "buy a £35 firestick" than anything else.
Lmaooo so your telling me a fire stick is better then a shield??? Lmaooo

Oh and sold my z7+ to fat
What's zx like
It is a good little box to be fair specs not a huge difference from the new formuler alpha. Handles iptv, tvzion etc quite easily.

More interested in 4k upscalling for when I get my 4k tv.

Back