Done all the settings as page 5 keeps coming up no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding
Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Check all your details carefully again.
There is an error in your setup somewhere.

Try copying your reader to this thread but change your actual details to fake details and I'll have a look for you

I'm having problems getting the my line to work. Basically the cam won't start, i've installed CCCam 2.3.0 and copied over CCCam.cfg file that i got from my provider over to /usr/keys directory but when go into softcam panel and on "select cam 1" i choose "CCCam 2.3.0" and start. The warning message is displayed saying "Starting cam 1 CCCam 2.3.0" it then reverts back to softcam panel but fails to load the line and if i come out of softcam panel and go back in and there is no cam selected for cam 1. I've followed instructions on this thread for oscam but same issue.

Please help, i've tried Woosh build but same issue. I'm currently back on default OpenATV 6 build using Mutant hd51 4k. I don't know what else to try. No matter what softcam i install it fails to start (and no message to say it failed to login/connect to server...etc). If someone could help me out with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having problems getting the my line to work. Basically the cam won't start, i've installed CCCam 2.3.0 and copied over CCCam.cfg file that i got from my provider over to /usr/keys directory but when go into softcam panel and on "select cam 1" i choose "CCCam 2.3.0" and start. The warning message is displayed saying "Starting cam 1 CCCam 2.3.0" it then reverts back to softcam panel but fails to load the line and if i come out of softcam panel and go back in and there is no cam selected for cam 1. I've followed instructions on this thread for oscam but same issue.

Please help, i've tried Woosh build but same issue. I'm currently back on default OpenATV 6 build using Mutant hd51 4k. I don't know what else to try. No matter what softcam i install it fails to start (and no message to say it failed to login/connect to server...etc). If someone could help me out with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

i believe it goes into var/etc folder not usr/keys

Your box is OScam only so will never work on CCcam on any image. Dangerous should have an image in downloads pre-configured for you to input line or see his signature. You will need to do some reading up though!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Your box is OScam only so will never work on CCcam on any image. Dangerous should have an image in downloads pre-configured for you to input line or see his signature. You will need to do some reading up though!

Ok, i've finally got OScam working with both Sly and Virrmin lines. Thanks for your help.

I'm getting pixelation/glitching on all Virrmin feed channels. Any ideas to troubleshooting this, i'm guessing it could be a number of things.

Did this happen on your old box? Just premium channels? Sky and cable?

Check you cables, Connections, splitter etc
If its a unbranded cheap splitter I would change it for a tratec one.

Done all the settings as page 5 in softcampanel i cant get oscam_atv_emu to stay on.
I right select from no cam to oscam_atv_emu then the green button to start i then get a message that the cam is starting but when i exit softcampanel and re enter on the top it says Select Cam 1 and then No Cam. Cant clear any VM Channels
If someone could help me out with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

you sir are amazing ! i was trying for 4 days to get mgcamd working on openatv gigablue then i tried oscam and works straight away !
*********UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS IN POST #45************

Just for anybody else interested here is how I got Oscam running on ATV

Download and install oscam atv emu, make it your active cam and restart it in menu, info panel, softcam panel

use filezilla or your FTP program of choice and go to USR folder, then KEYS folder, in there you will see oscam_atv....open this and look for oscam.server

I then dragged oscam.server to my desktop to be able to edit with notepad++ I then deleted all the details in there and pasted in one of my own readers, saved it and then sent it back to the box, overwriting when prompted.

I then restarted oscam on the box and bingo

I hope that helps folks

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

Here is an example reader if needed, if you want to add more lines then just change the label = TV1 to Tv2, TV3 etc..

If copying and pasting thie reader make sure you copy the top line too (reader)

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

Download the latest softcam feed from the downloads section, I put it there.

Just did that and it's still not appearing but I managed to the oscam version I previously mentioned to download and that's now in softcam manager, so now it's just a case of trying to follow your guide as closely as possible, hahaha, wish me luck.

Back