This might sound absolutely pathetic but in oscam what am I supposed to put for deivice, key, user & password, it's baffling me all this i'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what info I need to input to get it working.

This might sound absolutely pathetic but in oscam what am I supposed to put for deivice, key, user & password, it's baffling me all this i'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what info I need to input to get it working.
On the reader template in .server file. Best editing with notepad++.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

your line is made up of host/servername port no username , password des key (N line) in that order
in device add the server hostname followed by a comma and the port no
in user add the username, likewise for password, the des key ,thats 010203 & so on is usually filled in for you, if not do so
do not add N: in device, just serverhost, the bit after the N:, then comma then the port the next bit is user , the last bit password

your line is made up of host/servername port no username , password des key (N line) in that order
in device add the server hostname followed by a comma and the port no
in user add the username, likewise for password, the des key ,thats 010203 & so on is usually filled in for you, if not do so
do not add N: in device, just serverhost, the bit after the N:, then comma then the port the next bit is user , the last bit password

Thanks for this, I've just tried and still no luck, obviously i'm inputing my info wrong somehow hahaha ******* hell.

I used gmangt4's template reader too if that helps, this one...

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

Well, if your line was this >>>>>> N: myinfo.com 4444 red 8888 0102030405060708091011121314.....then it should be this.....

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = myinfo.com,4444
user = red
password = 8888
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

Well, if your line was this >>>>>> N: myinfo.com 4444 red 8888 0102030405060708091011121314.....then it should be this.....

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = myinfo.com,4444
user = red
password = 8888
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1

Looking at that I had everything correct, followed all gmangt4's instructions to the letter but it still wouldn't work, head against a brick wall time this!

Well finally I've nailed it, I was running a weird version of oscam, installed the right one (oscam_atv 1.2 11353) and it's all running fine, all the sports HD channels clearing with normal audio, including main event.

Thanks to everyone for all their help, if I can do it then anyone can.

Well finally I've nailed it, I was running a weird version of oscam, installed the right one (oscam_atv 1.2 11353) and it's all running fine, all the sports HD channels clearing with normal audio, including main event.

Thanks to everyone for all their help, if I can do it then anyone can.

What image you using pal?

View attachment 28103 View attachment 28103 How do you fill the notepad in for , I am using an nline how does that go in this notepad?
Don't use notepad. Notpad++ is better but use oscam web interface. Type the ip address in web browser

This should bring up openwebif, On the left hand side you should see extras in that section you should have OSCam Webinterface click that.

On oscam web interface click on files then oscam.server and edit it with your details following the oscam atv guide

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

When I try opening oscam web interface mate, it see,s to add extra numbers to my IP address and then it’s obviously not finding it

When you type your boxes ip address in to top browser bar are you adding :83 to end of your ip address

Back