BeardedKing

Hey all,

I have a new box (Mutant HD51) and I need help setting up OScam as this box only supports this cam.

Could someone help me with what files I need to load onto t

what have you configured so far I have the config files if you need them, you can then enter your own lie details as required

what have you configured so far I have the config files if you need them, you can then enter your own lie details as required
Hi Jfish,

Well I have my tuners configured, epg set up, bouquets set up and skin set up.

I have the recording set up along with oscam plugin installed.

I'm just lost on what files need to be copied to the box

do you know where the oscam config file are as it depends on which image

if I remember correctly, it may be in /var/tuxbox/config or /etc or even /usr/keys/oscam_atv

I will attach the config file once I get them off my box

if I remember correctly, it may be in /var/tuxbox/config or /etc or even /usr/keys/oscam_atv

I'm using the latest version of Vix.

When I go to /var

I'm using the latest version of Vix.

When I go to /var/tuxbox/config it is empty

Nice one thank you :)

see attached file, the 3 files you need

you will need to edit the oscam.server file and enter your server, port , username and password

to view on web browser go to

http://<ip address of your box>:8888

username and password is oscam

Attachments

• oscam conf.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 191
I am having similar issues but with vu+uno 4k box, I have scoured all available information regarding oscam but no matter what configs I try it still randomly glitches and stalls and i get the following message
  • (ecm) dvbapi (1841@000000/0000/00CF/89:24B8AB880778AB3F3EA29002E9460325): not found (0 ms) by *********
  • 2017/09/11 19:31:31 088FFEA6 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 1 enabled and 1 disabled ecmpids!
please help im close to tears

I am having similar issues but with vu+uno 4k box, I have scoured all available information regarding oscam but no matter what configs I try it still randomly glitches and stalls and i get the following message
  • (ecm) dvbapi (1841@000000/0000/00CF/89:24B8AB880778AB3F3EA29002E9460325): not found (0 ms) by *********
  • 2017/09/11 19:31:31 088FFEA6 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 1 enabled and 1 disabled ecmpids!
please help im close to tears

ViX or ATV? Sly or VM or both?

Hi all,

I just got a Mutant HD51, everything is ok about setting of network, tuner, etc but about OScam I don't know how to proceed in order to read, first of all, the italian official card about Mediaset Premium and how to add other providers.
Please can anyone give me any suggest/help about a procedura in order to solve all this?
I really thank you in advance for your reply

Hi all,

I just got a Mutant HD51, everything is ok about setting of network, tuner, etc but about OScam I don't know how to proceed in order to read, first of all, the italian official card about Mediaset Premium and how to add other providers.
Please can anyone give me any suggest/help about a procedura in order to solve all this?
I really thank you in advance for your reply

not sure what you are trying to do here...are you using it for satellite or cable?

have you got a line from your provider?
have you looked at post #14 in this thread?

I forgot I need it for satellite and terrestrial that is about Mediaset Premium.
Yes I looked at #14 post, about if I got a line from my provider you mean?
Then the image the decoder has it's OpenATV 6.0, sorry if I posted here but I'm getting crazy with this setting

nope, still no idea what your talking about sorry.
Mediaset Premium is the Italian company you are trying to connect to? - is this an official genuine subscription you have paid for? or have you paid a provider for a cardshare line?

Back