Paramount+ International

Some view it as an upgrade to Gary Neville 🤣
Also think of the learning opportunity. We will be fluent by end of season.

Goal scorchioooo
Spanish is slightly better than tw*t Lee Dixon!

I tried both Vidio (it was in English) and Paramount MX tonight, and Vidio seemed better to me (stream quality), but that's not me looking at streaming rates, i mean just by looking at the big screen tv.

I've got an account that was set up in Argentina by a friend who lives there. Its a really cheap annual rate (around £20 for the year). Ran the VPN for Mexico for the game tonight and there was no English commentary. Oh well. Guess I'll be watching their shows and movies for the year. I've got Setanta as a backup and that didn't have commentary at all.

I've got an account that was set up in Argentina by a friend who lives there. Its a really cheap annual rate (around £20 for the year). Ran the VPN for Mexico for the game tonight and there was no English commentary. Oh well. Guess I'll be watching their shows and movies for the year. I've got Setanta as a backup and that didn't have commentary at all.
Setanta English commentary now on Liverpool game

Anyone know if Paramount+ International (not USA) have access to Champions League anywhere?

International has Premier League via Mexico VPN as we know, but are there any other sports or competitions covered by connecting to different country VPNs?

Anyone know if Paramount+ International (not USA) have access to Champions League anywhere?

International has Premier League via Mexico VPN as we know, but are there any other sports or competitions covered by connecting to different country VPNs?
FA cup, A-league and other bits and bobs in Australia. Other than that nothing to my knowledge.

If you have HBO Max by any chance that has Champions League in Mexico and Brazil. However comms are Spanish and Portuguese, respectively.

I find Fubo (Canada) and DAZN Canada just about covers things for me.
Only use iptv to watch Harrogate town and that's only now and again.

If you’re looking for champions league I think Paramount+ US is a cheap option with 1080p/60fps and English comms for US$5/month.

My new personal favourite for Champions League is Stan Sport in Australia which has stellar quality with some games in 4k and the rest in 1080p (and 50fps in both cases). If you can find 3 mates to share with you it can be done for less than AU$8 which works out as the same price as US P+

If you’re less fussed about quality then Setanta (provided your VPN can still access) is a cheap way to go or you can even get games for free with LiveScore in Ireland.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Premier League on Paramount+ have a weird issue where the stream quality keeps going between best and worst quality? I’m using Costa Rica VPN as Mexico seems to be blocked all the time now.

Problem with Paramount streams is you can’t pause or rewind/skip back on them in order to create a little buffer. I find this feature helps on other services like Peacock and ESPN so the stream can always stay at highest quality.

Anyone watching Premier League on Paramount+ have a weird issue where the stream quality keeps going between best and worst quality? I’m using Costa Rica VPN as Mexico seems to be blocked all the time now.

Problem with Paramount streams is you can’t pause or rewind/skip back on them in order to create a little buffer. I find this feature helps on other services like Peacock and ESPN so the stream can always stay at highest quality.
Streams are adaptive so it will change to best stream based on your settings......

Im sure you can rewind if using the Slyguy Paramount+ kodi add on

Streams are adaptive so it will change to best stream based on your settings......

Im sure you can rewind if using the Slyguy Paramount+ kodi add on
Never used Kodi for watching Paramount before so will have to try that out, thanks!

Stream quality is fine on the iPad app and also at the site using Chrome on a PC. It's only the app on Fire Cube where there is the strange quality issue. It doesn't buffer. It will play at the best quality and then after about 10-15 seconds it will instantly drop to the worst quality for about 3-4 seconds before instantly going back up to best quality again. It's so odd lol. No other stream service does this for me.

Hi Guys
I hope had a good Xmas, could of questions I'd like to ask everyone:
1-My niece wants to watch a show that available on UK Paramount.

If I get the Paramount+ international package (i think that what I need to order), will all the programs be available on there (for example if I get a Turkish sub will all the uk content be there)?

2-Will she need to use a VPN?

3-Does anyone have any codes (that will work on the uk site) that will extend the 10 days trial to 30 days trail please?

Thanks for any help guys :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys
I hope had a good Xmas, could of questions I'd like to ask everyone:
1-My niece wants to watch a show that available on UK Paramount.

If I get the Paramount+ international package (i think that what I need to order), will all the programs be available on there (for example if I get a Turkish sub will all the uk content be there)?

2-Will she need to use a VPN?

3-Does anyone have any codes (that will work on the uk site) that will extend the 10 days trial to 30 days trail please?

Thanks for any help guys :)
yes it should work as long as you dont buy a USA subscription as all other international regions can be viewed with vpn....

Back