Post-traumatic stress disorder

I thought i was strong to , i asked for help, and never got it, both my parents are gone have 2 brothers they have there own life, see them couple times a year, your lucky in some ways they were there for you, my probs are minute, but i have made them into huge probs, no eating right , running out my butt hole every morn, boy would i like to have a proper sht, shaking like a leaf..I have made a small prob into a huge one, and i have no idea how to stop it..

I will think about it and tell most of it, will have a think its little things just building up and when things go bad, bet lot people think same, everything seems to go wrong, you think your only one that has no luck, even the night my internet stopped phoned india for vm no offence to anyone reading, but my land line would not work either pressed numbers nothing, was near booting it to get a tone went on eventually, just the more you think things go wrong they usually do, even without thinking now, i mean i never thought my land line would not work and then you think here we go again..lol

yes matey, you do....it's hard like but you do. I made some harsh decision to remove negativity from my life, that being anything..! but being positive is key, but dam hard all the time....

I was in a crash must been 10 year ago, that think was the start of it, being negative rather than positive, we were in slow traffic, and i looked in my mirror, i seen guy behind me he was not even looking out the window texting or something like that, he was going quite fast not racing, and i knew there and then i am in series trouble, worst thing i wish i never seen it coming, i did, i thought this is it the end no joke , and held onto wheel next thing i seen some woman in my car you ok, must got knocked out, got out the car both our cars were a total and utter write of, fire engins more police than you can imagine, i walked away with not a scratch, and that was when it hit me why save me, i never had a good sleep for about 2 year ..why me, even now i sometimes think i wished you saved someone that had a family, or something like that..Think that was the start of a downward track...Sound so little compared to so many that have far worse probs than me, but when it screws your head up to matter how little or small it is, when it cuts you down, it is so hard to get up again.. So silly eh

just reading that back, did someone lose their life ?

Thank you for posting, if it makes you feel just a tiny little bit better then good stuff, you summed up PTSD, "i thought this is it the end no joke"

That's scenario of "the end" is "ptsd" isn't it......**** man. it is the only way that I can explain it to any other human being that is out there.

Yeah we've all played computer games and thought, omg! ARRRRGGGGGG pacman is going to lose But he actually wins, this is ptsd, in real life and you just by the hair on your teeth manage to scrape through alive...your like...oh...ok....next level coming up, phew that was close! haha! I survived! . then this is the only way I can portrait PTSD.

ptsd=bitch

Last edited:
No we both walked away scot free, it was mad i only had old corsa he had works van my back was near squashed his engin was caved in, it was mad , someone crashed on the other side of the dual watching our crash, you could not make it up..lol..The one thing i wished i did ask the guy was what was he doing no watching, but there was police speaking, so i could have put him in more sht, but i still would liked to know..I honestly think i would not have given a sht if i never knew it was away to happen..The say your life flashes in front mine was i am in deep sht this time this could be it, all in about 3 secs.. when i went for a shower glass was still in my hair in my shoes..lol

I took 4 grand claim, should been about 20 grand, it screwed my life up for ages.

Positive thinking i need lol
Try and stay with positive thoughts, challenge the bad ones with thinking `well what is the worse that could happen` I usually start with `well I am not dead` so this is what is going to happen.........
The bad thoughts just create a vicious circle and when you think of them you start shaking and you feel scared etc. then you think of something else and that makes your worse
Challenge them try and see the good in situations instead of the bad
I really hope that makes sense

Thanks or that i have an interview on Monday for the Range shop, i have no idea what i will feel like on Monday, i will def go, just hope i am better than the last one, i was shaking that much guy must thought i was doing the shake rattle and roll..lol No sht.. will let you know how i get on if you wish..lol

Wow. It’s the first time I’ve come across this thread. I’m blown away by the replies and the compassion shown.
I hope all the members with these health problems come through the other end eventually.
After nearly popping my clogs 3 times with a blood disorder I was eventually diagnosed with Non Hodgkin lymphoma.
I am now in remission and the feeling of being told the cancer has gone made me feel on top of the world(for a few weeks) Then the mind takes over.
Negative thoughts starting hitting you. Every little ailment starts your mind thinking overtime. IS IT BACK?
I know it’s different from what you fellow TK members are discussing but it is about your brain and thoughts and how we cope.
Its difficult.
I try to stay positive by waking up every morning and thinking I am awake and I am alive. I have also taken to simple meditation which has made me a lot calmer. I was sceptical about these alternative things but I came across a meditation feature on Tv and thought I would give it a go.

Thanks to all the members who have replied and offered support to the other members.

thank you for stopping by...I can only wish you the utter most respect for posting and wish you get well enough to say "**** you" to that bitch!

All the luck in the world man..."straw dog"

mediation is pretty nice, I might up load a one or 2 tracks I've found over the years if i can find them on "YT" so i can share them with ya.

Last edited:
Ashbi..that was what i thought, great post.. Pair baws starting it, you have lot worse than i ever had, but like anything it is how it effects that person, what you have, you would not wish that on your worst enemy, great point you make, you wake up, you got good chance of another day, good way looking you want to live..Good on yeah..

Ashbi my friend I hope things are getting better for you mate. It is a struggle every day.

For long time have bad days than good days. Along with depression I have suffered from other conditions which take their toll on daily living.

Overwhelming over trivial things. Serious anxiety. These are just other problems have to combat with.

For me I kinda think same to you mate. As every day i am still in this world I am lucky in a way. I always think every single day how far worse of people are to me and im dwelling on my issues. Makes me so sad thinking about what happens in this world. At the end of the day we all will leave this world. Its all temporary tbh. We just don't know if we will wake up the next day. One thing I never ever do is plan for future as don't know if will be here tomorrow. Just try to live every single day best I am able to and that's it.

I try to have positive thinking by trying to stay away from poison imo which is tech/gadgets, entertainment etc which only messes with your brain but can be hard to stay away from. Doing regular walks helps for a bit But positive thinking and positive mindset is such a struggle.

@channelking. I see what your saying, another sign, "overwhelming over trivia" things, yip.! boy have I been there. blowing things totally out of proportion and then when and "if" the event happens it's never ever even any where near to as bad and as terrifying as you made it out to be.

Are you taking any medication at the moment, I've been trying to cut down (last year with the help of my doctor) but found that I still needed to go back to a higher strength dose than the minimum. I'm just wondering if you have been given anything from the doc.

I spoke to a therapist today and apart from the initial bursting into tears when she said "do you want to let me know what's going on" and me saying "I wasn't going to cry " to her I composed my self, I then managed to explain what's happening and what I'm thinking.

Looks like i'm going to be booked in for some Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) which I have read quite a lot about, and I'm willing to give it a go....anything to take away the pain of the thought of the next 10/20/30/40 years being the same as the last 10/20.30....

Going to be some time though, I guess they don't have a lot of that EMDR stuff going on.

Last edited:
@channelking. I see what your saying, another sign, "overwhelming over trivia" things, yip.! boy have I been there. blowing things totally out of proportion and then when and "if" the event happens it's never ever even any where near to as bad and as terrifying as you made it out to be.

Are you taking any medication at the moment, I've been trying to cut down (last year with the help of my doctor) but found that I still needed to go back to a higher strength dose than the minimum. I'm just wondering if you have been given anything for the doc.

I spoke to a therapist today and apart from the initial bursting into tears when she said "do you want to let me know what's going on" and me saying "I wasn't going to cry " to her I composed my self, I then managed to explain what's happening and what I'm thinking.

Looks like i'm going to be booked in for some Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) which I have read quite a lot about, and I'm willing to give it a go....anything to take away the pain of the thought of the next 10/20/30/40 years being the same as the last.

Going to be some time though, I guess they don't have a lot of that EMDR stuff going on.

Had some bad news health wise today which is what I feared for long time due to suffering from such problem for long time. Dont really want to go in to but has had me down all day. Just being having negative thoughts all day and just had to keep to myself as can't tell my family of news until had further tests done.

In terms of medication just the usual anti depressants what ever doctor thinks will help. Been on different ones for years tbh but hasnt really helped. Even stopped taking such medication for a while as had alot of side effects from such medication. It kinda made feel weird without them tbh.

Been terrible day today. When you try to be positive and work on positive action it all just derails and stems back to negativity and the whole process starts again like is most days.

Last edited:
oh i'm so sorry to hear that my friend, man and I think I have problems. You don't have to explain it, that's cool.

We are all in a fooking pickle ain't we....dayum! life and it's curve balls eh?!

Please keep posting won't you, I feel better after it, just getting it out here is a bit of a relief.

wishing you the best m8

oh i'm so sorry to hear that my friend, man and I think I have problems. You don't have to explain it, that's cool.

We are all in a fooking pickle ain't we....dayum! life and it's curve balls eh?!

Please keep posting won't you, I feel better after it, just getting it out here is a bit of a relief.

wishing you the best m8

Not gona lie I feel some weight lifted posting here. Know its virtual world and all that and my problems wont go away. But just nice to speak to you guys. Trust me most out there are not understandable when it comes to problems of yours.

As saying goes you here one minute and gone the next. Just the way life and world is mate.

Appreciate your kind words mate. Thanks.

Back