Premier League Discussion

Is real going to have a major overhaul of there squad hazard could be going aswell as hasn’t been he same since leaving Chelsea

Is real going to have a major overhaul of there squad hazard could be going aswell as hasn’t been he same since leaving Chelsea

Real are desparate for mbappe so can see them getting rid of some of the big stars.

Barcelona looking good for the new season and likely to win la Liga for me over the two main rivals.

Varanes injury record is a concern, I'm surprised we've gone for him, they obviously see summat in him, he wasn't my 1st choice but only time will tell

It is mate and they are taking a risk but they clearly see more qualities in him.

He will be under huge pressure no two ways about it. Really hope he can provide doubters wrong and just stay fit and perform for the club.

Varanes injury record is a concern, I'm surprised we've gone for him, they obviously see summat in him, he wasn't my 1st choice but only time will tell
Injury prone players are always a concern but if fit and can play then will be a bonus lol

It is mate and they are taking a risk but they clearly see more qualities in him.

He will be under huge pressure no two ways about it. Really hope he can provide doubters wrong and just stay fit and perform for the club.

Who do you think he will partener in Utd defence seen as both Utd fans I would say maguire and varane and linderlof bench warming

Who do you think he will partener in Utd defence seen as both Utd fans I would say maguire and varane and linderlof bench warming

Exactly as you said.

100% varane and Maguire will be the partnership and linderlof on the bench. Linderlof will be good option as a backup same with baille if just stays fit.

The Premier League will implement a higher threshold for fouls and offsides next season in order to create a more free-flowing game. Fewer penalties and fouls will be awarded for minimal contact (just because there is contact does not make it a foul) while the implementation of ‘thicker’ lines for offside calls will aim to re-establish the ‘benefit of the doubt’ for forwards.

Leicester will want a fair wedge of the Grealish money for Maddison, I'd be surprised to see that one happen.

Ye no doubt.

70-80 million would be a minimum they would ask for.

Simply put though villa have to find some of a similar quality to grealish. Won't be easy especially with how close the season is to starting.

Back