Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

what is the cd for removing VPN CONFIG Changer
Menu, plugins red to remove plugins, extensions choose vpnchanger. To remove the configs

Code:
rm -rv /hdd/ivacyvpn

Also you can uninstall the plugin by command line

Code:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnchanger

yes got it in my plugin. Now how to set it up
Got what vpn changer or vpn manager? The test generator should install vpn manager and setup the configs.

The standard generator hasn't been changed so it should install vpn changer and setup the configs.

If you go in the plugin you should see a list of countries to be able to choose selecting the country should start vpn. Note ivacy uk VPN,s don't seem to work

I've just used test generator and everything worked fine for ivacy vpn

1_0_1_207A_808_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200403120144.jpg

I need to work out what is happening with incorrect countries been shown on the right hand side of the box and uk doesn't work.

Please be patience with me. I am a slow learner.
got VPN Manager like your picture but no Country list.
Do I have to have both VPN changer and manager?

Please be patience with me. I am a slow learner.
got VPN Manager like your picture but no Country list.
Do I have to have both VPN changer and manager?
No vpn manager should be fine. While on vpn manager press menu you should have same settings as this with your username and password

1_0_1_207A_808_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200403120850.jpg

Could it possible for you to direct me how to make config file of ivacy servers?
I have noticed you are changing only remote file first word. Can I create other Countries config file my own by just changing the first word of server address

client

dev tun
remote usnj2-ovpn-udp.ivacy.net 53 ********** this is new jursey one but ivacy new jursey server is usnj1 could you explain my dear
proto udp
nobind
persist-key
persist-tun
tls-auth Wdc.key 1
ca ca.crt
cipher AES-256-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 1
mute 20
float
route-method exe
route-delay 2
auth-user-pass
auth-retry interact
explicit-exit-notify 2
ifconfig-nowarn
auth-nocache

According to IVACY their Loss Angless server address is this
usla1.dns2use.com
In your config file has the same word (usla1)
remote usla1-ovpn-udp.ivacy.net 53
Why new jursey one was not exactly like yours?
was it by purpose or error

Could it possible for you to direct me how to make config file of ivacy servers?
I have noticed you are changing only remote file first word. Can I create other Countries config file my own by just changing the first word of server address

client

dev tun
remote usnj2-ovpn-udp.ivacy.net 53 ********** this is new jursey one but ivacy new jursey server is usnj1 could you explain my dear
proto udp
nobind
persist-key
persist-tun
tls-auth Wdc.key 1
ca ca.crt
cipher AES-256-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 1
mute 20
float
route-method exe
route-delay 2
auth-user-pass
auth-retry interact
explicit-exit-notify 2
ifconfig-nowarn
auth-nocache

Im just downloading the configs from Ivacy website itself then script puts them in separate sub folders although with VPN Manager I shouldn't realy need to do this anymore I should be able to download and have all configs in one folder. This is the web address that they are downloaded from here
Code:
https://support.ivacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/OpenVPN-Configs.zip
these are probably old now.

They have a site for manual files here
Code:
https://support.ivacy.com/vpnusecases/openvpn-files-windows-routers-ios-linux-and-mac/

This is a link they have again look to be outdated and probably the same files
Code:
http://phpstack-52722-1029739.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/OpenVPN-Configs.zip

Ideally they need to update the vpn config links, I have been in touch with them yesterday and they emailed me some configs but im still getting the same results

You can download all configs create a new folder on hdd ie hdd/openvpn and put all files in there then set vpn amager to that location and change all configs in one folder yes.

Long time ago, I called Ivacy and they told me, "We do not support E2 devices".
Yea most VPN,s don't support enigma2 because it's not easy to setup, they tried pointing me to a linux program but that won't work on enigma2.

Now with vpn manager it should be a easy peasy. There's not much need for my script anymore to be honest as I used script to edit all files.

Now you should be able to put all config files in one location and use vpn manager to add username and password. (Providing they provide updated config files)

Hi Dsayers 2014,
I think something is not right in our side because your old vpn manager was working. I tried the new one as well old one. Now both are not working. Before open vpn was running in NETWORK UTILITIES. Now that one is stop. I tried to run it but it stop.
Yes terday my old VPN Config Changer was running properly but spped was less then I tried your new 1.0.8 version. After that none of them working. Please have look when have some spare time.
Thanks

Back