Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Hi, all seems OK until putty gets stuck on configuring openvpn. Changer etc look right but just gets stuck on openvpn config. Now't in openvpn when checked via FTP. Attempted to create the files for openvpn manually so that I could use the corresponding nord server but openvpn fails to start. Thinking it might be ATV 6.3 on Grog build causing an issue?

Yesterday at 8:00 PM
Hi could do with some help with Surfshark vpn down loaded vpn changer using dsayers guide. With name servers as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 the Ip in the Ip changer box shows my external Ip before I start the service,then I start the service and it shows as running, the Ip in this box doesn’t change to the vpn IP address. I downloaded Ip checker plugin and it shows my normal external IP address not the vpn one, I then when to open vpn status is stopped so I press start it goes green when I go out and back in it is red, can someone help please thanks I have checked config file user name and password are correct, I have tried changing nameserver to other ones,

What isp are you using? I only have to set to Google dns with virgin router.

I don't have a SurfShark account to check but do you need to generate vpn credentials in your account?

Edit I've managed to test a login and it works fine for me.

You can get your credentials from the bottom of the page from here
Code:
https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual

Last edited:
What isp are you using? I only have to set to Google dns with virgin router.

I don't have a SurfShark account to check but do you need to generate vpn credentials in your account?

Edit I've managed to test a login and it works fine for me.

You can get your credentials from the bottom of the page from here
Code:
https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual

mceclip2.png
thanks dave that's sorted it I was using my normal sign in,thanks for helping me

it now lists all he ips then countrys below if i click the ip it works but if select a country an error appears but in german

I managed to run it for 6 Month now I can not reinstall it after updating the image.. I am getting old now.

To remove the plugin it should show in remove plugins, extensions

1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200319185733.jpg

What image are you using? You shouldn't need to create the vpn folder as the script should do it for you.

Back