Sky UK HD E2 Mgcamd Lines

Have to agree with the people mentioning the sellers on this site. Very quick to pm and sell you the lines but don't actually mention the fact it's hardly working. But then I suppose they wouldn't be able to make any money :tearsofjoy: Don't think any of them will be too happy with this thread but atleast others will know to be more careful before spending money on these lines.

Some of them are ment to be vets on this site aswel who probably also sell some shitty iptv that constantly down or getting blocked lol

It sucks for live sports with 1 minute delay , pic quality is usually much poorer bitrate
Luckily for my the neighbours don't watch sport like I do so it can be 5 minutes behind to me and I wouldn't have a clue.
The bitrate is fine on my tv I am well happy with the picture quality, no complaints from me.

I would be interested to know what evidence the OP has when he says 'They have no clue what so ever of how to run a Server', how does the OP know it isn't sky fiddling with things to stop the cs from working and the providers then having to hack it again? how does he know it's just down to the providers unable to run the server?

Changed my mind and edited my post.

I did explain how I knew, complete with Screenshots of one of these resellers Oscam status screens, just giving not founds and timeouts because the fool had lost his cache and didnt know how to get it back again, but I then decided against posting the info. Info such as this may very well get the thread deleted and if that happened, then the warning to not subscribe to these fools would be deleted too.

Its borderline on what is allowed and what is not on these type of forums, so I decided to air on the side of caution here. You will just have to either believe me or not, its up to you, but trust me when I say that they really dont have a clue on how to run a Server. Some of course will know more, but many are just nobs jumping on the bandwagon and trying to make a fast buck before Sky UK add ICAM to the HD channels like is already in use with the SD channels. Once Sky do this, then this pairing hack is game over for everyone anyway. This could be days, weeks, months, who knows, but it is coming at some point soon and then all of this will be accademic anyway.

Oh and just for info, ICAM is indeed hacked, and the main provider with the Sky UK Cards ( probably the DO NOT MENTION SERVER NAMES AGAIN ) may actually have it, but you dont, and even if they were to patch Oscam and give subscribers an Oscam Binary with their Subs that included ICAM, it wont run as is on any E2 box anyway because no boxes drivers currently include ICAM. The only solution to this would be to use Stream Relay like everyone had to do for Powervu years ago, until that was eventually added to all boxes drivers.

So regardless of if Sky UK is ever coming back from these muppet Resellers or not, the future of this pairing hack is bleak anyway. So the moral of the story here as in the first post is dont give your hard earned money to these fools, it doesnt work well and its down more than up, and even when it is up and working for a few days here and there, its unlikely to last the full 12 months of your sub anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of them are ment to be vets on this site aswel who probably also sell some shitty iptv that constantly down or getting blocked lol
There are Vets and there are Vets. Check how they have achieved Vet status by looking at their posting history by hovering your mouse over their username and clicking on the 'messages' link.
If the majority of their messages have no value and have been posted over a couple of months you know that they have been likely posting crap just to achieve Vet status.
If they have chosen to hide their profile then 'go figure' ....... ask yourself why and make your own mind up.

The admin team have done an excellent job in stopping people getting Vet status by posting crap by making certain threads zero post count. (y)
I've lost count of the number of people who became Vets by saying hello to newbies and posting recipes and jokes etc.

Even if your lines went down you should still have the freesat channels.

+ make sure network test is all green.

Guessing everyone else's sd channel's are down at the moment too ? Was working fine yesterday evening.
Be a blessing in disguise if sd channels were down if truth be told. :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t pay to see anything in sd if I couldn’t get an hd sat feed I would rather watch an Iptv “hd” feed than a eye straining sd feed.

The original post started off about sat lines and since I asked about iptv its took a dramatic swerve lol
I now realise that apparently sat pictures are higher bitrate and not as far delayed as iptv which is fair enough.
For my eyes and me personally I'm more than happy with iptv pictures and delay.

Still nothing my end done all the checks and reboots. Maybe my sellers decided I'm causing too much trouble and cut my line lol

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I hope not, atleast my kids could watch some masha and the bear in sd previously lol now all we watching is a glitch free black screen :tearsofjoy:
I hope you have a 4K tv to get the best quality from that black screen, mine looks freaking awesome

I hope you have a 4K tv to get the best quality from that black screen, mine looks freaking awesome
Unfortunately not mate. Good job i didn't splash out on a new 4k telly aswel. I was over the moon when i found hd cs was back was going to go all out lol thought with the upscaling capabilities these new tvs have nowadays I'd be in dreamland :tearsofjoy:

Back